I need URGENT help!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 52 comments
  • 1,361 views
did u buy those non real memory cars..? if u did those will be meesed about 10days after u buy it..thats what happend to me...but lucly it was on my ornignal memory card ....
 
I put the damned mem in my fireplace.
Goodbye 30€!!
:lol:
 
when will cobraboy learn that screwing cows is bad
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
My memory card has been stuffing up. First it says that there is no GT3 A-Spec data, and I'm purely and symply schitting myself. Then it says that the game data is there, but it has been damaged. Is there any way that I can fix this, so I don't have to start all over again, or do I have to wipe off the game data and start over?

Any help you give me will be greatly appreciated and if you help me I will be your friend for life.

PLEASE HELP!!

And please don't tell me to search, because I don't have time to!
In the future, always have an backup of your fav games to prevent this very thing
 
Originally posted by meeekael
when will cobraboy learn that screwing cows is bad

what? it causes liver probs or sumfin? :p
 
So, been doin any work lately on that memory card save?
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
So, been doin any work lately on that memory card save?
Yeah, a lot. Been racing the SS Enduro - 6 times ( :banghead: ) - and I won the World Champs in AMA, and I've won Like The Wind, and I've started BEG League with my C-West Razo Silvia!
 
why didnt my :rotfl work
 
or the :bronzemedal
 
Originally posted by Small_Fryz
or the :bronzemedal
Like this ?
bronzemedal.gif


/F
 
yeah like that
howd u get it to work
 
Click the "Even more smilies" link at the reply page and follow the directions ;-)

/F
 
bronzemedal.gif
 
yeah it worked thanks flerbizky
 
No Problemo ;)

/F
 
Back