I need YOUR help plz (moving forward after pro)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cosmom3
  • 3 comments
  • 489 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
5
Hey fellaz, new here trying to get some good feedback.

FYI: I already searched.

Basically I have beat all begginer and pro races except for the last one in pro. It says I cant move forward until beating all other races...Strangely enough I have golds in all races, all the licsenses done with and half the special course races done with. Completion level 25.9%

Why am I unable to move forward? I dont get it...I have golds in everything:grumpy: I wanna move onto extreme mode and I cant.. :indiff: :ouch:


So if any of you guys have a great 💡 💡 💡 than please by all mean shuv it my way :)
 
Haven't searched? It's probably the most asked/answered question we've ever had...

Looking in some of the FAQs in the stickied threads, like here, will answer your question.

You need gold in all series races in Beginner and Professional Halls to access the final event in Professional Hall or any event in Extreme Hall, and also make sure they are not Bronze instead of Gold because they can look quite similar. If you skip a race or lose a race during a series, you must go back and race that as well.

If you are sure you have done all of above and you still can't enter, check again and again.
 
What ^ said.
 
Cosmom3
Hey fellaz, new here trying to get some good feedback.

FYI: I already searched.

Basically I have beat all begginer and pro races except for the last one in pro. It says I cant move forward until beating all other races..

Ok, check out what you've said here and what you have to do to advance to extreme events.

If you HAVEN'T beaten ALL the races(like you said) then you can't advance. Period. There is no way around it.

You answered your own question inside of your question.

Please take better care in the future and good luck with that last race! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back