I need...

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer
Premium
Messages
4,283
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
SkylineObsession
Messages
Mangosaurus
... your Time Trial times for GT3 (Arcade Mode ones).
I am planning a new page on my site but have had no times submitted yet.

These are not the times you get while in Free Run either...
 
This is a nice suprise.

I was looking for some more challenge and started thinking about running the pd cup again, but now I am just gonna run a few of these.

Should be back soon with some early times... I doubt anything worthy of a gold, but I can still do a few to get in a couple of times soon.
 
My one with the RUF time was 4:45 I think.
 
I need to look those up, ill get them to u when i get them
 
i got gold on all of those except the last 2....

i tore it up with the viper concept too. beat that time by liek .75 seconds, which is quite a bit when youre going 130.
 
Taken off the main page of my site:
SUBMIT YOUR TIME-TRIAL RECORDS FOR GT3!
If you have beaten the times set by the game developers in Time Trial mode, then send in those times (one time per track) and they will appear in the next site update! Please include the track name, car name, lap time and a name you want above your record.
 
YO MUSTANG... your talking about time trial mode right???
WHERE DO WE CONTACT YOU to give in each time??? you said you had a site>????
heres my RUF RGT time for complex string. it is 4:41. but dont post it yet cause im not sure and dont want to give false information... you have to wait for me to go to my friends house
(i dont own a playstation)
THIS SHOULD BE FUN MUSTANG.. gives us who want a challenge to get it..
 
4:41!!! :eek: You should enter the Time Trial Comparison thread! :eek: That is really fast...considering the time set by the developer is a 4:49...
 
Back