I never introduced myself.

• Thread starter RyanWreck
  • 3 comments
United States
AZ
RyanstencH
I might as well introduce myself now since I still have a New Member status (and so I can get closer to uploading my own avatar đź’ˇ).

I'm Ryan I live in Arizona (USA), I am 26, love Volkswagen's and Audi's, Black metal, punk music and racing sims specifically Gran Turismo, rFactor and iRacing. I also like playing Madden and watching American Football. My team is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (I know, I know...). I work at a factory that repairs, reclaims and finishes computer/silicon Wafers for companies like Intel. I get to make chemical mixtures all day while wearing a cool biochemical suit.

I posted pictures of myself here, for those interested:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3715603&postcount=12300

.... that should do it! I hope to stick around for a bit.

Last edited:
Hey Ryan, good to see some of the "older new" members taking the plunge and introducing themselves here. I'll be watching for you in iRacing. :cheers:

Even though you have been here a while, i'll still give you a welcome message too.:sly:

Welcome to :gtplanet: RyanWreck.:cheers:

Welcome, good sir whose username is making me uncomfortable for reasons that are simple to deduce but still require thinking.

I hope you take a nice tour around the forums, seeing what goes where, how things work, and join in on the fun!

Back