I only wanted help and see what happened

  • Thread starter Thread starter modik
  • 2 comments
  • 655 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
392
So when one asks a question which noone actually can help with, (I'm sorry to say but you did not even care to listen further : I read the FAQ, tried out what you told me one bu one and was about to tell.) the best way is to just refer to the FAQ which I already went thru and close the thread ?

OK may as well do without such a forum. I m opting out and erasing my membership.

Good bye !
 
Your question was answered. It is one of the most commonly asked questions on this board and that answer has a ONE HUNDRED PERCENT success rate it curing that problem.

If you want to flounce off because you couldn't be bothered searching in the first place then that's your prerogative.

Incidentally this thread isn't related to GT4. So I'm locking this too. If you go against your word to leave, please try and start your next thread in the correct forum.

Edit: And please don't abuse the Report button like that. We have a perfectly adequate Private Messaging system.
 
Bye!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back