I rate it a 9.5

Messages
90
United States
New Hampshire
Messages
TerryLabonte44
I rate Gran Turismo 6 a 9.5 out of 10 beacuse the .5 is my fustration on the karts but the game is overall good I think they should patch it a little more to make it controller friendly I would use my G27 but it is in another room connected to my computer for iRacing
 
Yeah pretty awesome game. Almost done 50hrs. Will review it once I go past 100hrs :D From the slick menus to load times the gameplay, graphics. They did a good job. Go karts need some practise and trick to drive especially indoor ones with tight corners. I am getting better but not consistent.
 
I nickname the main menu WindowsGT LOL cause it is like Windows 8 I am now working on the S license races I still need to gold some minor stuff but I feel confident I can plat GT6
 
I rate Gran Turismo 6 a 9.5 out of 10
This is about my rating too, though I lean down more to 9.2 or .3. The reason being for taking it down a few ticks is because we have SO much stuff that PD is working on for us. As it is, with the physics improvements, GT6 is already superb, but more and better content is on the way. Car and track DLC, and possibly music, since both Prologue and GT5 got a boost in the music list after one of their updates. I'm hoping an update changes some of the replay cameras, because having so many low angle shots is making me sick of them. :p

Bug fixes and improvements are coming along regularly. They're working on sounds. Bot A.I. has improved and could be upgraded further. All those "thousands" of customization options have yet to appear. I suspect that Race Mod will be along at some point, with possibly a Livery Editor. Those base model cars look suggestive to me. I'm hopeful that damage will get a face lift sometime next year. Many of us are waiting for Course Maker II to show up. Much of the fandom is waiting expectantly for a massive upgrade to the online system, along with those championship and league builder tools, though that might happen in concert with the Livery Editor. An Event Maker would be a natural addition to single player gaming, as it would be part of the online toolbox to create races, series and championships.

There are a ton of things we'll definitely be getting next year, and maybe even a few Christmas presents. These goodies will make GT6 an even better game. Plus, GT7 on PS4 will most likely have the power to blow us away with features, so I have to leave a few points free for that. ;)
 
Back