I REALLY need help. (Action Replay realated)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ridley-X4
  • 18 comments
  • 1,673 views
Messages
57
Don't tell me cheating is bad or any of that, but I REALLY would like codes to be able to buy:

Dome Zero

Honda Dualnote (or whatever it is in the US version)

Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial rally car

Suzuki GSX R/4

Toyota 7

Toyota 88C-V Minolta :drool:

The F1 car. :dopey: (Everyone throw tomatoes at me while booing me)



Any of you Action Replay experts around here could probably help me, right?
 
go to codejunkies.com, they should have something, i think. If that wasn't useful, sorry, but i think they have cheats for action replay
 
Don't believe there are codes out for those cars, atleast not yet. Something I've wondered is why they didn't release a game save for gt3. I can only guess they won't for gt4 either.
 
Yeah, I already checked there, no luck... :nervous:

But.....maybe if I type in a code that makes a win for just ONE enduro, then it might unlock the hall itself, then I'll just get a good car, and b-spec the enduro that gets you the 88C-V, since I don't have the licences needed, and HELLOOOOOO 88C-V!!!! :sly:

But, I was wondering if any of you Action Replay experts could find the codes instead of looking on websites.
 
No codes for specific cars yet. I auto dloaded the latest codes yesterday hoping there might be some unavailable cars like the Diablo from GT3.

However with the mega-cash code, the disable AI code, and the freeze timer code you should be able to get just about anything with a little (gasp) work... :)

The only code I have tried is the code that allows you to change your wheel size, it sucks, it's too hard to make the wheels just slightly bigger, like +1 upgrade. Instead it makes you car look like a monster truck, don't bother with that one. 👎
 
If you have a USB drive, you could always download GT4 save from GameFAQ's. There's one with all the cars there. Then trade them into your save. I'm going to try this as I used ARMax to complete those crappy rally events as I couldn't be bothered to do them.
 
Nevermind, I figured out a way. I'll just win races using the DIsable AI code to win cars.
 
i dont see the point in buying a game to just use cheat codes to beat it.

Where the hell is the fun in that?

You're seriously telling me you have to cheat to win races?

Go back to NFSU:2
 
Shift_boost
i dont see the point in buying a game to just use cheat codes to beat it.

Where the hell is the fun in that?

You're seriously telling me you have to cheat to win races?

Go back to NFSU:2

Hey, it's his game. He paid for it, he can do whatever he wants. Who cares if he cheats?
 
red_infinity
Hey, it's his game. He paid for it, he can do whatever he wants. Who cares if he cheats?

👍

i played the Japanese version to 100% and now taking it easy with the maxcash code in pal.
cheating makes your ***** bigger :)
 
Shift_boost
i dont see the point in buying a game to just use cheat codes to beat it.

Where the hell is the fun in that?

You're seriously telling me you have to cheat to win races?

Go back to NFSU:2

There's always one **** chimes in with that.

I paid for the game. I had a 3 hour round trip to go and buy it. If I want to cheat, I will. The rally events suck. I do not enjoy the rally events. Especially with Polyphony including the penalties, which you also get if the AI hits you which, as we all know, is a regular occurence in GT games.

If I wish to use a code to complete those events, that's my perogative. If I want to put my GT4 disk in the snow outside my apartment and then urinate on it, that's my perogative. If I wish to sharpen the edges then hurl it at your head to shut you up, that's my perogative.

If I make some bold claim in a few months about how I have 100% in the game, you are more than welcome to THEN come and criticise, as I'm a liar, and you'd have every right to *****, and I'd be an asshole for claiming I completed the game when I didn't. However, until that day, keep your retarded opinions to yourself. If you want to waste hours of your life driving those godawful rallies with the unfair penalties you receive when the AI hits YOU, then that, my friend, is YOUR perogative. I, however, have better things to do.
 
For Dome Zero, active the codes of the licenses (i don't remember which one).
 
I'm using the Disable AI code to win races for cars, and for game competion. I used and will use more the freeze timer code to get past the license tests, which is how I got the Dome Zero, the Nissan GTR concept, and the Nismo 400R. I've got it all figured out now. And also, I typed in a X8 acceleration code for kicks. Makes any road car like a race car. VROOM! :lol: I'm on day 233, so in 34 days, I'll unlock Le Sarthe, and if I do have it, be racing my Toyota 88C-V. :bowdown:
 
I used the AI code to win the rally and Special Conditions tests. Both were pointless in my opinion.
 
This has nothing to do with action replay. Gameshark has a full garage code.
 
Back