I really need help with this....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jindred
  • 9 comments
  • 768 views
Messages
4
Like the wind series... I know there is like a million of the topics trust me I have looked through many of them and not found anything that will help me out...
So right now I have a Corvetter ZR1 RM fully tuned, and I cannot for the life of me win this race.. i have tried over and over and over and I just cant seem to do it no matter what tuner settings I use no matter what my highest speed is set at ive tried many many things but cannot win.. I just cant catch the other cars in these two races.. so now my question being what other cars can I try... right now there are two cars in my sights..

Pagani Zonda 09
Viper GTS 02

If either of these is a good or bad Idea I would really love to know cause im not in the mood for wasting a bunch of money just to realize that I still cant win this effin race... I feel like im just a terrible driver..... ughh...
 
Max out the front downforce, and the back downforce max-10 (ten less points than the max setting). Camber 2.0 1.0, toe -0.05 -0.05 That plus softer race tires and you'll be going flat out the entire race for an easy win.
 
try the mazda furai fully tuned. I found that car to be pretty easy for this series. For the first race, it was very easy. However, for the second race, I had to block a bit as soon as I got to first place and won by 0.009 seconds. lol

Here is the tune I used https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=140555
 
Last edited:
I did it with the Zonda. You'll get killed on the straights at Indy, so you'll need to rip through the corners to win. However, I won fairly comfortably with the Zonda; tried and failed with Furai...
 
ok so wow, figured out why I was having so much trouble! I didnt know that you had to pick which tires you wanted to use before each race... I thought I was using the soft racing tires.. but it tured out I was using hard sport.... hence why I was losing! after I changed them I dominated!
 
Dont' give up. I feel the same way on the Eiger grand tour event.
 
ok so wow, figured out why I was having so much trouble! I didnt know that you had to pick which tires you wanted to use before each race... I thought I was using the soft racing tires.. but it tured out I was using hard sport.... hence why I was losing! after I changed them I dominated!

face_palm.gif


haha
 
Yepp feeling like a major dumb ass at this moment but, am feeling a hell of alot better about my racing ability! Its starting to explain why I was having so much trouble on events that people told me were easy!
 
Dont' give up. I feel the same way on the Eiger grand tour event.

That one is best to do slow and loose a few times until you learn the course then pace it up .. It is quite easy once you know the track.
 
Back