I searched but can't find much about the topic...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gsir8
  • 11 comments
  • 570 views
Messages
54
I want to know if there is going to be damage in GT4. I searched, but all the threads were like 10 pages long, and I didn't want to go looking through all of that.

I heard that the cars can't be damaged in gt4:p, but what about the final GT4.
 
Nope, no damage. So much cars = so much work.

Some dealers won't allow damage on their cars and i'm happy for that. If Poly would add damage to every car in the game would come out in.. ehr.. 2009 or so. :)

And welcome to GTplanet :)
 
Carlover325
No one welcomed me. :indiff:
Welcome to GTP, BOTH of you.

To answer the quesiotn...no.
BTW, anyone now if Enthusia is going to have damage?
 
McLaren F1GTR
Welcome to GTP, BOTH of you.

To answer the quesiotn...no.
BTW, anyone now if Enthusia is going to have damage?

Yay, thank you. But for the topic, no, as everyone else has said. But IMO, it would have been kind of cool, unless you had to pay for the damages, if that were the case, I'd say screw it.
 
Carlover325
Yay, thank you. But for the topic, no, as everyone else has said. But IMO, it would have been kind of cool, unless you had to pay for the damages, if that were the case, I'd say screw it.

Well, you might as well say screw it to SRS, b/c you have to pay for your damages done to the car. But I'm buying it anyways.

(It's got Tila Nguyen! :) )
 
We tell noobs to use the search feature, but they're either too stupid or too lazy to use it.

When will the horror end?
 
Viper Zero
We tell noobs to use the search feature, but they're either too stupid or too lazy to use it.

When will the horror end?
Well, try it for yourself, and see what you get! :sly:
 
I did.

I found the answer in 5.79 seconds with the search term "car damage".
 
McLaren F1GTR
Well, you might as well say screw it to SRS, b/c you have to pay for your damages done to the car. But I'm buying it anyways.

(It's got Tila Nguyen! :) )
Has it, I might get it too then.
 
Back