I spend most my time in the livery editor, here's my Cartoon Network series so far.

  • Thread starter Thread starter xsXex
  • 26 comments
  • 5,759 views
Messages
10
England
England
This is my current Cartoon Network line up. You can find these by searching liverylab. I'm also on Instagram and feature race/scape photos of people representing my liveries.

Power Puff Girls Porsche GR.3

cXvX29G.jpg


Dexters Lab GTR GR.4

EN9fIjV.jpg


Jonny Bravo Mustang GR.3

3NXuHG4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice! :) childhood memories. Haha. What about Samurai Jack? ;) :D
 
Wow, those look incredible! I'd love to watch a time lapse of you making them... getting layers to outline other layers properly is something I'm struggling with
 
Wow, those look incredible! I'd love to watch a time lapse of you making them... getting layers to outline other layers properly is something I'm struggling with

Some shapes can be a real pain in the ass, Dee Dee's ponytail for one.

Jonny Bravos hand took a lot of work also.
 
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

really great idea and awesome execution! Love them all three, but Powerpuff girls the most! ^^

Would be great to have 3-set livery (pink, blue and green) with Blosson, Bubbles and Buttercup on the hood with the show logo on side ^^ but that'll be more possible when they let us upload our own svg's for liveries. Until then, my hat's off in front of anyone who's able to do this stuff with only default decals and limited layers!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
 
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

really great idea and awesome execution! Love them all three, but Powerpuff girls the most! ^^

Would be great to have 3-set livery (pink, blue and green) with Blosson, Bubbles and Buttercup on the hood with the show logo on side ^^ but that'll be more possible when they let us upload our own svg's for liveries. Until then, my hat's off in front of anyone who's able to do this stuff with only default decals and limited layers!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Great idea, would look great in a photo shoot. Think I'll do that
 
I would love to download and use all of these, but I can't find them...
 
Haha seen these in game, good work bro, keep it flowing
 
Time to find that brilliant Power Puff Girls livery.
 
This is my current Cartoon Network line up. You can find these by searching liverylab. I'm also on Instagram and feature race/scape photos of people representing my liveries.

Power Puff Girls Porsche GR.3

cXvX29G.jpg


Dexters Lab GTR GR.4

EN9fIjV.jpg


Jonny Bravo Mustang GR.3

3NXuHG4.jpg
H O W L O N G
Did it take you to make these? And so well too....
 
This is my current Cartoon Network line up. You can find these by searching liverylab. I'm also on Instagram and feature race/scape photos of people representing my liveries.

Power Puff Girls Porsche GR.3

cXvX29G.jpg


Dexters Lab GTR GR.4

EN9fIjV.jpg


Jonny Bravo Mustang GR.3

3NXuHG4.jpg

You oughta do this dude next,
Fred-Fredburger-Ringtone-by-Possible-Sound-Group-SNP51417680-600x600.png
 
Love the liveries, however you're using the wrong Cartoon Network logo. :p
 
Love the liveries, however you're using the wrong Cartoon Network logo. :p
Wrong? What’s wrong with a CN logo? Remember these were made before the decal uploader function. The whole logo would take time to make, time he chose to spend on the characters :)
 
Wrong? What’s wrong with a CN logo? Remember these were made before the decal uploader function. The whole logo would take time to make, time he chose to spend on the characters :)

Ah if they were made before that then I'll let you off. I've just always preferred the classic logo is all :)
 
Back