I stay having isses

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrleadfoot
  • 4 comments
  • 471 views
Messages
26
Messages
dntjudgemebrah
I dont get it. I have no issues logging on to psn. I have no issue opening a room in my louge. i normally do not get kicked but i do lose my connection once in awhille after an hour or two. But when i try to join a random room its like it counts down and lose connection. once i enter it and i lose connection after being in the room for less then 3 min everytime its almost like clock work. my connection is good. i am usuing wireless and no one else in connecting to it. is there anything i can do? i had already cleared my coache.
 
I dont get it. I have no issues logging on to psn. I have no issue opening a room in my louge. i normally do not get kicked but i do lose my connection once in awhille after an hour or two. But when i try to join a random room its like it counts down and lose connection. once i enter it and i lose connection after being in the room for less then 3 min everytime its almost like clock work. my connection is good. i am usuing wireless and no one else in connecting to it. is there anything i can do? i had already cleared my coache.

Wireless is no good for online gaming. An Ethernet cable is a lot better.
 
I am aware that wired is better. I usually would just connect like that but my cockpit is upstair and my router is down stairs, and i live with the inlaws so thats an issue cant run a wire. i just started having this issue after the last update
 
join a room or create a room who uses lower than standard quality connection.
I usually create a room standard, but when connection speed drops, I make it lower.
Another reason maybe, is that, You join a room with too much cars in it. I've tested this with my friend. We were racing maximum of 16players. half the Pack were laggy. But then we created a room, 1 on 1. Wow! Minimal to zero lag at all. We than accepted drivers, but kicked out guys with extreme lag.

Extreme lag will disconnect you often. Its a sign of poor connection.
 
join a room or create a room who uses lower than standard quality connection.
I usually create a room standard, but when connection speed drops, I make it lower.
Another reason maybe, is that, You join a room with too much cars in it. I've tested this with my friend. We were racing maximum of 16players. half the Pack were laggy. But then we created a room, 1 on 1. Wow! Minimal to zero lag at all. We than accepted drivers, but kicked out guys with extreme lag.

Extreme lag will disconnect you often. Its a sign of poor connection.

Thats the best thing to do in my opinion
 
Back