I-Steal-TeeVees trading thread! 0/0/0 Wanted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter istealteevees
  • 17 comments
  • 1,254 views
Messages
213
Messages
I-Steal-TeeVees
Happy new year guys!! I am currently looking for these following cars on the list below in 0/0/0 only. Trade schedule will start today.

Cars I am looking for:

Mercedes Benz E55 AMG '02
Mercedes Benz CL600 '00
Audi RS4 '01
Audi RS6 Avant '02
Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04

What I can offer:

Special Coupons, Horns, Racing Helmets and Racing Suits

TICKET LVL 3,9,12,13,17 and 1000

Any Premium car of your choice

0/0/0 Cars List:

Racing Kart 125 SPL. (BLK)
Acura DN-X Concept '02
Chrysler Prowler '02
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
VW Golf IV R32 '03
VW Golf I GTI '76
Nissan 240 ZG (HS30) '71
Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Nissan C-west Razo Silvia '01
Honda Integra TYPE R (DC5) '03
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. '00
Toyota Corolla Rally Race Car '98
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Honda Accord EURO-R '00
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Mazda Kusabi Concept '03
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Honda Takata Dome NSX '03
Loctite Zexel GT-R '00
Nissan FALKEN GT-R Race Car
Spoon Integra DC2 '99
Raybrig NSX
Mobil NSX
Loctite Mugen NSX
Castrol Mugen NSX
Mini Cooper 1.3I '93 ( In Matte Pink )
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77
Chevrolet SSR '03
Ford Mustang GT '05
Honda Dualnote Concept '01
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R `01
Opera Performance 350Z `04
Lancia Stratos `73
Hyundai Clix Concept `01
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO `64
Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car `93
Aston Martin Vanquish `04
BMW M Coupe `98
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32

and many more, if none of these interest you please let me know what you need.



TRADE SCHEDULE :

DEC 28:
DEC 29:
DEC 30: Toyota FT-86 II Concept `11 for Black Kart 125 SPL. (Completed)
DEC 31: Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99 for Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 (Pending - EXT. 2 DAYS)
JAN 1: Mercedes Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91 for Black Kart 125 SPL. (Completed)
JAN 2:
JAN 3:
JAN 4:
JAN 5:
JAN 6
JAN 7:
 
Last edited:
bump, anyone?
I still would like to get that Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99, take a look at my sig and let me know if you're interested and what you would like for it.

P.S. you might get more trades if you put the colors of the 0/0/0 cars you listed.
 
Hi I will trade my FT-86 ll concept 11 in silky black for your kart 125 spl in black.
 
istealteevees
Happy new year guys!! I am currently looking for these following cars on the list below in 0/0/0 only. Trade schedule will start today.

Cars I am looking for:

Mercedes Benz E55 AMG '02
Mercedes Benz CL600 '00
Mercedes Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91
Amuse S2000 GT1 '04
BMW M3 CSL'03
Toyota FT-86 II Concept `11
Audi RS4 '01
Audi RS6 Avant '02
Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98

What I can offer:

Special Coupons, Horns, Racing Helmets and Racing Suits

TICKET LVL 3,9,12,13,17 and 1000

Any Premium car of your choice

0/0/0 Cars List:

Racing Kart 125 SPL. (BLK)
Acura DN-X Concept '02
Chrysler Prowler '02
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
VW Golf IV R32 '03
VW Golf I GTI '76
Nissan 240 ZG (HS30) '71
Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Nissan C-west Razo Silvia '01
Honda Integra TYPE R (DC5) '03
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. '00
Toyota Corolla Rally Race Car '98
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Honda Accord EURO-R '00
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Mazda Kusabi Concept '03
Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Honda Takata Dome NSX '03
Loctite Zexel GT-R '00
Nissan FALKEN GT-R Race Car
Spoon Integra DC2 '99
Raybrig NSX
Mobil NSX
Loctite Mugen NSX
Castrol Mugen NSX
Mini Cooper 1.3I '93 ( In Matte Pink )
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77
Chevrolet SSR '03
Ford Mustang GT '05
Honda Dualnote Concept '01
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R `01
Opera Performance 350Z `04
Lancia Stratos `73
Hyundai Clix Concept `01
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO `64
Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car `93
Aston Martin Vanquish `04
BMW M Coupe `98
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32

and many more, if none of these interest you please let me know what you need.

Do have any 370z gt academy for trade I have a pink kart if u wanna trade can trade now
 
Mate, thanks for your PM.
I have most cars on your want list (except RS4).
Would like to have your black Kart 125 SPL.
 
I still would like to get that Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99, take a look at my sig and let me know if you're interested and what you would like for it.

P.S. you might get more trades if you put the colors of the 0/0/0 cars you listed.

thanks, ill keep that in mind and ill change it later 👍 also im interested in your 0/0/0 Amuse S2000 GT1 '04.

When can you trade?

Hi I will trade my FT-86 ll concept 11 in silky black for your kart 125 spl in black.

Done deal, When can you trade?

Do have any 370z gt academy for trade I have a pink kart if u wanna trade can trade now

I do but I am only looking for cars on the above list.

Mate, thanks for your PM.
I have most cars on your want list (except RS4).
Would like to have your black Kart 125 SPL.

sure thing, i would like your Mercedes Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91. Is it 0/0/0?

can you list the color of your '71 cuda for me.thanks:)

Will do, i'll check once I get home.
 
What colour 370Z academy cars do you have....
 
thanks, ill keep that in mind and ill change it later 👍 also im interested in your 0/0/0 Amuse S2000 GT1 '04.

When can you trade?
Today/ tomorrow. Whenever you're ready.
 
I'm at work now but I can trade before and after reset today.
 
What colour 370Z academy cars do you have....

Brilliant White Pearl (3P) NISSAN GT-R SPECV (GT-ACADEMY VER.) '09
Premium Ultimate Yellow NISSAN 370Z TUNED CAR (GT-ACADEMY VER.) '08
 
Car Sent 👍
 
Mercedes Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91 sent.
 
I have a 0/0/0 Hyundai Clix if your still trading
 
Back