I still can't get the 10,000 points trophy in drift trail.

  • Thread starter Thread starter hot_cheese
  • 5 comments
  • 2,904 views
Messages
91
Messages
hot_cheese
I tried doing this with a Rally car and Chamonix in Acrade mode, no matter how hard I tried, I can only get 6000-7000 points. Is there a easier way to get points over 10,000? What car and which track? Thanks
 
I was able to get 20k+ at Tsukuba with a stock '80s TVR, so try there. 10,000 should be easy on any of the tighter tracks.
 
Suzuka Circuit + your best drift car = trophy within 5 tries.
 
Suzuka Circuit + your best drift car = trophy within 5 tries.

Just use the Buick Special you win somewhere down the line (cheap points I know) and this and you'll be set.
 
I did mine with the ChromeLine Cobra on Eiger Norwand. Do it on a pavement track, the dirt/snow is too unpredictable, with pavement you can learn a definate line and practice it over and over.
 
I got mine recently on the Eiger West Track actually

Just take out any car your comfy drifting with really, make sure you get that bish sideways the whole time and you WILL get it very quickly
 
Back