Golfman (Banned) Messages 722 Mar 26, 2010 #1 I am very opinionated, and a passionate fan of the GT series. I feel the new game will destroy everything when it's released. Some of my comments in these forums i know have offended people. To those individuals, i apologise.
I am very opinionated, and a passionate fan of the GT series. I feel the new game will destroy everything when it's released. Some of my comments in these forums i know have offended people. To those individuals, i apologise.
SrRd RacinG (Banned) Messages 2,948 Messages SrRd-RacinG Mar 26, 2010 #2 This thread is very useful. Thank you!
analog Messages 6,804 The Netherlands Mar 26, 2010 #4 Er......hmmmmm, got a sneaking suspicion this thread won't last very long or even serve any purpose regarding GT5.........
Er......hmmmmm, got a sneaking suspicion this thread won't last very long or even serve any purpose regarding GT5.........
SrRd RacinG (Banned) Messages 2,948 Messages SrRd-RacinG Mar 26, 2010 #5 He's got 61 posts, yet I never saw him before this very thread. Anyways, this is the wrong place to say sorry. Only GT5 news here
He's got 61 posts, yet I never saw him before this very thread. Anyways, this is the wrong place to say sorry. Only GT5 news here
Owen.C93 Messages 3,241 England Mar 26, 2010 #6 Ooops you've done it again, .........I'm just kidding