I think I've just fallen in love...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dylansan
  • 20 comments
  • 1,125 views

dylansan

Premium
Messages
5,051
United States
Massachusetts
Messages
GTP_dylansan
Messages
MINICOOPER120
with this car:

Tell me what I need to do in order to do this, and I'll do it in a heartbeat. :drool:

Edit: THIS is what I want to do in GT5! I want to do exactly this all the time, with different cars and tracks, yes, but still being able to make my own custom race car out of anything.
 
Nice video. That track looks familiar. ;)
 
;) When the car started turn in for the first corner I immediately thought "Is that Tsukuba?"
 
Tsukuba is the track. I think that's an older Mini Cooper with an engine swap. I'm thinking, based on the engine rev's, that it's a car-based motor, probably a D-series or B-series Honda engine.
 
It's an Alfa Romeo Giulia Race car.
 
There seems to be a huge gap in performance between the Alfa in the vid and most of the other cars.
 
Did he just overtake The Cracker? :p
 
Neva!
 
Old cars battle on Tsukuba! ^^
 
I'm glad people appreciate this as much as I did. I know people who, if asked if they like the car, would say "Only if it's a Ferrari" or "That thing looks like a crap box!"
It get's irritating, but I would love to race that car against, say, a BMW Z4, or Mazda RX7, just to show them that it can hold it's own.
 
Would those be TC-65 cars by any chance? I think I recocnise a few paint jobs from GT Legends. :dopey:
 
that vid needs' a KP60 Starlet.. with 2A-GE swap.. 180bhp+ from 1.3l..
 
Edit: THIS is what I want to do in GT5!
You mean, take any turn at Tsukuba without understeering hopelessly into the weeds?
 
You'll love this one then. A very nice video of a couple older Alfas, also from Japan. I found it while looking for info for a Giulia 1300 I almost bought.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-9104333377761615446&q=Alfa+Romeo+Giulia

with this car:

Tell me what I need to do in order to do this, and I'll do it in a heartbeat. :drool:

Edit: THIS is what I want to do in GT5! I want to do exactly this all the time, with different cars and tracks, yes, but still being able to make my own custom race car out of anything.


AWESOME vids guys.... :D

lol@toyomatt

Watching these kinds of videos just keeps igniting the desire I have to do this one day. It is the most exciting thing I can think of doing that doesn't involve another person ;)
 
Back