I think the handling in PC2 > GT Sport

BreakerOhio

I think the handling in PC2 is so much better than Gran Turismo Sport and more authentic. See how when driving a rwd the animation shows the opposite lock corrections and the weight transfers work to transfer the tire grip when cornering, unlike GTS they do not want this style of driving and nerfs the true style of driving a rwd and turn your weight transfers into slippery tires, forcing out these techniques. Pc2 well done!

Im really liking the Ferrari DLC! Thanks SMS

PC2 is a game for racing fanatics as well as car lovers. GTS I would say is purely the latter. PC2 is more niche, GTS appeals to a wider audience.
However, I'm with you on the handling. Far superior in PC2 plus the added bonus of weather and dynamic day/night has GTS beat. Not to mention the welcome exclusion of fantasy cars.

I know GT is capable of this, I was able to employ these techniques in older GT games. GT Sport had it working in different builds but eventially settled on the direction it is now.

I like the cars and graphics and can adapt to GTS physics and I do adapt to race online, but I cannot enjoy driving in GTS as much as I do in PC2. The brake modulations in PC2 work better than GTS. The braking can be felt through the ffb wheel and visually much better than GTS. GTS feels like a game, I must find the optimal braking point, there is no feel or multiple lines, it is just one. In PC2 I can drive instinctively and push moderately to start and never overshoot a corner like how it can happen in GTS when I push moderately with a new car. I blame this on the poor braking physics in GTS and why the braking in PC2 feels more authentic too.

Back