I think we should discourage

• Thread starter Brian P
  • 14 comments
I think we should discourage members from starting new clubs, theres just so many of them. Maybes a message saying something like, "Thinking of starting a club, please check the forums for one first"

People are just starting up clubs because they are bored, and I think its getting a little overboard now.

Oh quick there isn't a club for my left elbow let me go start one. :rolleyes:

Who cares? My MAZ helps people. I give out screensavers, wallpapers, music, other Mazda stuff, Mazda Info, and even Tech support.

Jubula just started a Nissan club, and he's doign the same basic thing as me.

Don't like clubs? Don't look at them. Save yourself the effort and pain of looking at them.

I actually do not like clubs, but I do like MAZ. It actually has more to it than useless spam and pictures. MazKid does things to answer your questions. He will do about anything for you when/if it deals with Mazda. I know he has for me. Good club MazKid. It is the best at GTPlanet. :thumbsup:

That's what I'm here for.

I see no point in starting a club for cars you haven't been around and don't know. Also making a club simply to post pics and chat about the cars is useless. Everything I do I try to make it useful as best as I can.

Actually, Mazda is a hobby for me, and hopefully I can pull a career out of my hobby.

And maybe, probably not, but just maybe, Jordan could make Subforums for the major clubs here at GTP in the automotive forum...

Originally posted by MazKid
And maybe, probably not, but just maybe, Jordan could make Subforums for the major clubs here at GTP in the automotive forum...
No, I think a forum for two or three threads is a waste of space.

That's what I thought. I'm fine with the way it is now, just offering options for those people who get annoyed by other people's hobbys...

Originally posted by MazKid
Who cares? My MAZ helps people. I give out screensavers, wallpapers, music, other Mazda stuff, Mazda Info, and even Tech support.

Jubula just started a Nissan club, and he's doign the same basic thing as me.

Don't like clubs? Don't look at them. Save yourself the effort and pain of looking at them.

huh, i think you didn't get it...

Brian was suggesting stopping threads for NEW clubs, not those that are existent, and actually worth staying on.

well still punk, people should be allowed to start new clubs, and if they get out of hand then they can be closed.

I made a :tvr: group purely because I've been around them. And I'm like Mazkid, i.e, If somebody asks me for TVR wallpaper, I'll gladly send it.

Back