I thought the "race" cars had better damage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mini_roofer_S
  • 6 comments
  • 714 views
Messages
200
Messages
mini_roofer_S
I took my gamestop Nascar around Daytona for a one make race, purposely crashing into them the opposite direction and I hardly got ANY damage. I've gotten more damage out of standard cars than that nascar. I've seen videos of Nascars getting destroyed.
 
You unlock damage as you progress. Full damage appears when you reach level 40.
 
My B-Spec driver and I are both level 12.
He just smacked my '02 Viper into the wall at Daytona and the entire front end is demolished. :crazy:
 
You unlock damage as you progress. Full damage appears when you reach level 40.

False, the damage leveling up thing was just a Myth. As far as I am aware there is more damage to be patched in this month.
 
Yeah, leveling damage is a myth, but my Clio seemed to get amazing damage, where a race car has just about none.

This is the Clio:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
I finally got my 908 tonight and while playing around on Circuit De La Sarthe I barely nudged a wall with the front right and it got destroyed. I almost cried :(
 
I finally got my 908 tonight and while playing around on Circuit De La Sarthe I barely nudged a wall with the front right and it got destroyed. I almost cried :(

Wow, thats like what happened to my Clio, i feel for you mate:guilty:👍
 
Back