I totally forgot that I started putting together another video several months ago.

• Thread starter Glubags
  • 12 comments
United States
Montgomery, AL
And since I had nothing better to do today, I sat my butt down and got some driving done and finished it up.

The title is the name of the band, which of course inspired the photographic moments/graceful theme. This boat of a car maintains silky smooth lines like a champ. <3

Moments in Grace (22 MB WMV)

Glubags
And since I had nothing better to do today, I sat my butt down and got some driving done and finished it up.

The title is the name of the band, which of course inspired the photographic moments/graceful theme. This boat of a car maintains silky smooth lines like a champ. <3

Moments in Grace (22 MB WMV)

Great vid! :D
I love to see the suspension working, it almost makes you 'feel' the enormous weight of that bulky Merc. If you wanted to to that I.R.L. you would have to rip all the nannying electronic devices out of the car first (since they can't be turned off in a merc :yuck: ). I dig everything in that vid, especially the choice of location and the editing. One can only hope that there will be more days when glubags has "nothing better to do" than putting together one more video&#8230; :D

I LOVE THIS VIDEO:tup:

Long time since I have seen such a video.
No stupid stuff or fuss, just one car, great music, and some drifting. No fancy editing, but JUST right:drool:

That was one hell of a video, I'll watch this thread and yur videos for the future m8!

WoW, that is some nice work(so jelious,can't do any video's/no capture card).Maybe some day soon I will have something crazy to show everyone*sighs*. Keep up the great work.👍👍

Awesome video man. I'm feelin' the song. I'm sorry since my Windows Media Player doesn't play videos for the last couple seconds of a movie / clip, but what's the song?? :D

Awesome vid mate, very well put together with quality drifting, nothing over the top with editing... and using non-regular tracks to drift on with a non- regular car. very nice 👍, waiting upon the next one.

Thanks for the feedback. 👍

PLmatt91, the song is called "The Patient" by Moments in Grace. You can check them out here.

And TRi, first of all, thank you, and second... YOUR 80s VIDEO IS DOWN! I remember watching it a while back and enjoying it quite a lot. The A Ha bit was undeniably awesome. I wanted to watch it again but both of the links are dead ends.

Excellent editing!

Not a big fan of the car. But the editing was very good. Well done video...next time use a more exciting car :sly:

Back