I used to race 550pp nurb on gt5/6 - what's the equivalent now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter James-Ere
  • 10 comments
  • 1,131 views
Messages
45
United Kingdom
London
Messages
James-Ere
Hi all,

There used to be a big group of of who used to strictly race 550pp lobbies on gt 5 and 6. It was a pretty huge thing. Occasionally we would change the power and race more towards 500pp...

Can someone tell me what are some equivalent lobbies now? the cars used to be like m3's, m5's, 458's, lfa's etc

I have just got myself re-familiarised with gt after not having payed it for the best part of a year or two and would love to get back into those kind of lobbies!

Any clean racing lobbies to look out for or info would be much appreciated!

All the best,

James
 
I'd say Gr.4 racing. Not a fan of the way GTS groups road cars (by power alone, so a 400bhp heavy car is grouped higher than a very light 300bhp car, even though they may be quite similar in overall pace).
 
The cars are grouped based on power, so a equivalent group doesn't really exist. However, I do recommend checking out @MidFieldMaven 's times around Suzuka East here.
 
Hi all,

There used to be a big group of of who used to strictly race 550pp lobbies on gt 5 and 6. It was a pretty huge thing. Occasionally we would change the power and race more towards 500pp...

Can someone tell me what are some equivalent lobbies now? the cars used to be like m3's, m5's, 458's, lfa's etc

I have just got myself re-familiarised with gt after not having payed it for the best part of a year or two and would love to get back into those kind of lobbies!

Any clean racing lobbies to look out for or info would be much appreciated!

All the best,

James

It wasn't with Mode hosting the lobbies and Ninolucho, T-fri etc in there was it? I used to run 500PP nurb 24hr with those guys back in the day.

In answer to your question, I don't know because I run sport most of the time. If I'm in lobbies it's usually GT3 or 4 stock.
 
I’d say either N400 or N500. But I think if you turn on BoP, it might be more like N500 or 600.
 
If you aren’t using BoP or setting classes, I’d recommend playing around with the minimum weight requirements and maximum horsepower requirements. I’m not sure how well that will balance the cars though because I’ve never tried it personally.
 
lobby nurb look like dead already

n300 xbow,sfr
n400 911,f40
n500 911,f40


you cant see other car
 
Sigh do people know The N classes aren't balanced UNTIL you turn BOP on ..
The xbow isint a killer beast with BOP on .
 
I'd say Gr.4 racing. Not a fan of the way GTS groups road cars (by power alone, so a 400bhp heavy car is grouped higher than a very light 300bhp car, even though they may be quite similar in overall pace).

Any N300 car and some of N400 have no chance vs N200 C4 lol... same goes fo X-Bow...
 
Back