I used to race here...

• Thread starter Sarkazmo
  • 5 comments
United States
OH
GTP_Sarkazmo
I raced here under the tag GTP_Sarkazmo in GT6 and was active in the forums. I doubt anyone remembers me as it's been a few years. GT6 got stuck in my PS3 when it got the Yellow Light of Doom. Virtually everything in my life changed between then and now. I finally got a PS4. A few days ago I got GTSport. I want to start racing here again. What do I have to do to get back on the boards?

Sark

Hi Sark, welcome back.

I see you are still in the registry. If you are still racing with the PSN GTP_Sarkazmo, then you can start participating straight away. If any of your ID has changed have a look at the link Sjaak posted. Any questions let us know.

Hi Sark, welcome back.

I see you are still in the registry. If you are still racing with the PSN GTP_Sarkazmo, then you can start participating straight away. If any of your ID has changed have a look at the link Sjaak posted. Any questions let us know.
Yeah, he sent me a PM and I told him the same. ;)

Hi Sark, welcome back.

I'm just Sarkazmo now. Vaxen changed it in the DB. I've yet to participate in anything GTPlanet related yet.

Sark

Back