I wanna share my Game save to play at my friend's house.

  • Thread starter Thread starter leowan731
  • 5 comments
  • 2,319 views
Messages
971
Messages
GTP_leowan731
So i'm going to my friend's house this weekend and i wanna bring gt5 and my game save there so i could play with my data. Since we both have ps3s should I bring my ps3 or can you help in teaching me how i could play gt5 on his ps3.
 
The only way you can is if you sign your PSN account onto his system.
 
I think you could just sign in to as your PSN, install GT5, and copy the data as the data is PSN name locked, I believe, so it will recognize your PSN and allow it being used.
 
ill try making another account on my ps3
 
ill try making another account on my ps3

That doesn't do you any good. If the data is account-locked, the only way to use it on another PS3 is to use your account on that PS3.
 
That doesn't do you any good. If the data is account-locked, the only way to use it on another PS3 is to use your account on that PS3.

ill tell my friend to try it.
 
Back