I want 0 miles R92C I have most tickets/cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter ObsidianG35
  • 11 comments
  • 573 views
Messages
59
Messages
Jon413warren
Would like to trade(I want) for a 0 mile Nissan R92C

I have
Tickets: 5, 9, 12, 17, 21, 24 & 1000

or most cars with 0 miles

X2010 carbon, vettel and pink, light blue

F2010, F2007

all sorts of race cars

Would like to arrange a trade for 7:30-8pm PST tonight or tomorrow
 
Last edited:
U have bentley speed 8 with 0 miles?
 
I got a 0 mile 1 switch r92cp interested in your light blue 0 mile x2010
 
Ill trade right now for your carbon
 
gtraider and murma,
Let me check my account, just got home. I know for sure the Speed 8 is clean, 0 miles but the lt blue x2010 I tooled around in, has miles.
 
I have a pending trade with x5_35d so don't wait on me, however if my pending trade fall through then I will hit you up if you are still interested
 
i would like to have lvl 17 ticket, i have a new r92
 
i have a pending trade with x5_35d so don't wait on me, however if my pending trade fall through then i will hit you up if you are still interested

ok
 
Alex1369, I need confirmation or I'll go with gtraider. SEE PM.

gtraider,
I need to give Alex1369 some time to respond.
 
Ok let me know... ill b home tonight, send me a pm and fr if we re gonna trade
 
i responded
 
Back