I want a Chapparal 2J or R8 Team Playstation

  • Thread starter Thread starter diablo504
  • 17 comments
  • 884 views
Messages
85
Messages
diablo504
I have the following:

X2010 Carbon Prototype
X2010 Black Gloss
Zonda R '09 (fully tuned)
SLR Mcclaren '09 (fully tuned)
Ferrari 599 '06 (fully tuned)
Corvette ZR1 (C6) (fully tuned RACE MODEL)
Mazda 787B Race car '91
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 (fully tuned)
GT by Citroen Race CAr (fully tuned)
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Toyota Castrol TOms Supura '97 (fully tuned)
Ferrari F40 '92
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 (fully tuned)
Lamborghini Muria P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 (fully tuned)
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 (fully tuned)
Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Formula Gran Turismo (yellow) (fully tuned)
Formula Gran Turismo (green/gold) (fully tuned)
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89
NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (fully tuned)
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 (fully tuned)
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (fully tuned)
Cadillac Cien Concept '02
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (fully tuned)
Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
Ford GT40 Race Car '69
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67


PSN ID: diablo504
 
X2010 Gloss Black if its got 0 miles for a 2j ?
 
Chapparal 2J for your X2010 Carbon Prototype
PSN: xenzol-dy
 
Wanna trade at 700pm est ? If so add psn: isocollector
 
I added you. Whenever you can send I'll send right back b/c I haven't traded today yet.
 
ok ill send at 7pm est or so when the trade rest happens
 
So deal for sure ? i might have got burnt already today losing 2 x1's !!!!!!!! :(
 
if xenzol doesnt send, for sure. Message me before you send to be sure. I'll be around at that time.
 
I'll trade you a 2J for your Mazda 787B Race car '91?

PM me for offer
 
ill send at 700 or 701pm est
 
if u send now then i know u what but its up to u
 
Dude I sent 2J where is my car have you sent it yet ????? :(
 
Oh Diablo504 where is the X1 you said you would send for the 2J which I sent you already ???
 
dude, I sent it, I told you I had to wait. Delete those posts or apologize.
 
DUDE "X2010 Gloss Black if its got 0 miles for a 2j " NOT prototype OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I have both can trade now for mazda 787b
 
I got one
 
Last edited:
Back