I want any x1

  • Thread starter Thread starter rimfirekyle
  • 8 comments
  • 511 views
Messages
44
I want any x1. I have a ford gt40 69' blue and orange that i would like to trade for any x1..... i have no x1 and just want one!!!!!!!!!!! some one help me out...... i would even be willing to give you the car..... dupe the x1 and send it back..... what do you have to lose...!
 
I want any x1 i had gotd gt40 69' blure and orange that i would like to trade for any x1..... i have no x1 and just want one!!!!!!!!!!! some one help me out...... i would even be willing to gove you the car..... dupe the x1 and send it back..... what do you have to lose...!

Got a carbon X1 if you want?
 
How many miles on the ford mate?
 
Ok thanks. I'm looking for 0 miles. Cheers
 
Back