I want my car

  • Thread starter Thread starter jabz
  • 16 comments
  • 1,348 views
Messages
46
Messages
jabz
Which is the Subaru Legacy B4 RSK, I searched via gt5cars.net and found it's 800 game days away!
I'm a relatively new GT5'er my wheel broke in Feb so stopped playing for a while, and I am only on game day 29. I have been reading these forums a lot, I haven't got around to finding out what the deal with tickets are cause I really want to play the game instead of reading.

Can I get my car via a ticket?
Would also like to get the following, they are approx 850 game days away.

Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen '00
TOYOTA CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '99
 
I'm not sure what tickets will give you those cars if any but I've never heard of a certain number of game days till a car rolls around in the UCD? As far as I know the UCD is completely random and if you didn't know you can simply refresh it whenever you want by going to the A Spec menu, pick a race within the A Spec menu, start the race, exit the race once it starts, start the race again and do this 5 times to get a new refreshed UCD.
 
What do you mean the cars are 850 game days away? And why not play with the DS3?

Also don't think either of those cars are available through tickets, other than the 1000. But that's a mighty long time to reload in hopes of getting the cars.
 
1. The UCD isn't random. It has a specific cycle of days. Every specific day gives always the same cars.

2. The cars you want, you can take them from ticket 1999 and 2000 or both of them by a 1000 ticket (more difficult).
 
I don't think that's true at all and you can refresh the UCD all day long and it only takes a few minutes to do so.
 
I don't think that's true at all and you can refresh the UCD all day long and it only takes a few minutes to do so.

I don't get what your saying if its completely random then that would make the used cars search on http://gt5cars.net invalid?
 
I don't think that's true at all and you can refresh the UCD all day long and it only takes a few minutes to do so.

Iam talking about virtual days...

1. Every refresh of 6 cars means 1 day for the game !
2. Every race, refresh 6 cars so that means 1 day for the game !
3. Every Championship that includes 5 races, refresh all UCD (30 cars) so that means 5 days for the game !

And Iam saying it again...the days cycle of UCD gives always the same cars. It's not random ! http://gt5cars.net/used_car_searches/new

Understand ?
 
Last edited:
If you get a birthday ticket from the same year, a level ticket of the same level or a 1000 ticket, then yes, you can get it from a ticket, but it's random.

I wish that site worked for me, but it doesn't seem to go up to >2,000 game days I don't think. It would be nice to be able to plan so that I can have the required cash for the 2D when it comes up again...
 
Get yourself over to The Marketplace.
Those cars are all tradeable, so you'll probably find plenty of people willing to trade you for them.
 
Trade for them or get a b'day ticket for the relevant year as i'm pretty sure you can get each of them from them.
 
Thanks for the responses. Much appreaciated.
 
i have more then 1 PSN account and non of their UCD are the same, they go in different order
 
Iam talking about virtual days...

1. Every refresh of 6 cars means 1 day for the game !
2. Every race, refresh 6 cars so that means 1 day for the game !
3. Every Championship that includes 5 races, refresh all UCD (30 cars) so that means 5 days for the game !

And Iam saying it again...the days cycle of UCD gives always the same cars. It's not random ! http://gt5cars.net/used_car_searches/new

Understand ?

Yes I understand but I've never heard someone call them virtual days.. All i'm saying is that you can refresh the UCD by doing 5 races, don't make it more complicated than it has to be.
 
i have more then 1 PSN account and non of their UCD are the same, they go in different order

Every account is in different "virtual" day, that's why your UCD is different.
 
Last edited:
Yes I understand but I've never heard someone call them virtual days.. All i'm saying is that you can refresh the UCD by doing 5 races, don't make it more complicated than it has to be.

I used the word "virtual" for understanding that in 1 real day we can have many days of the game...

QUESTION...How can we see in what "virtual" day we are in the game ?

ANSWER...In the menu of the PS3, if we go in to Saved Data Utility of our account, then it appears....credits / days / etc....

My friend Iam not trying do this more complicated...I just want to show how the days of GT5 works :)
 
Last edited:
Back