I Want some GTP Friends!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jack_B97
  • 15 comments
  • 1,096 views
Messages
38
Messages
Jack_B97
I'm new to the forums but I have been viewing them since around Xmas, anyway I am looking for some new friends on GT5, fun people who enjoy racing and cruising online. And who like to do safe trades without X1 dupers and scammers. Thanks, if you're one of these people like myself then add

Jack_B97 and tell me your from GTP :sly:
 
Hi :) I'll add you when I get on my PS3 tonight 👍
 
I am looking for friends also so I will add you :-)
 
I'm fairly new on here too so I'll add you

Fellix79
 
Add me :) I'll play in an hour
luisgo88 :)
 
nascarfan49
 
Hi, I'm BLUETIGER234, add me :)
 
Racing and cruising im up for.Add "CRAB_SG" or I'll add.:cheers:
 
Feel free to add me...aragorn318...I don't race online much bc of several reasons...

1. I don't have a microphone.
2. My online server gets disconnected often (many times 1-2 minutes into the race).
3. Either the host puts too many car restrictions that it's just a headache to set up car or people just not caring liking a demolition derby / driving the wrong way crashing
4. Only like 4 ppl racing b/c waiting for people to constantly enter / leave room
 
You can add me too. Don't like all the child's play on track, just enjoying
fun and above all fair racing :)
 
Hi, add me PSN: Miizoo

Im down for cruising, drifting, clean racing, show off or just trading :) (i dont like maxed out performance tuning, I always leave the engine tuning out of interest so that I can put the car back to stock 👍 )

Anyones free to add me, and I can also add you if you want, just holler !

Would be fun to race around with voting for car types, brands, VS challenges like bmw vs audi or any chosen brands at all. drive, power, weight or anything to make the races more fun :)
 
zedextreme8177:D

Ready to race cleanly with anyone:cheers:
 
Add me, THE_MUTTS_NUTTS_ always looking for clean fair drivers. :)
 
Back