I want these paints. Will give one car per 5 of these paints =]

  • Thread starter Thread starter alx-ndr
  • 11 comments
  • 742 views
Messages
410
United Kingdom
London/England
Messages
alx-ndr
Toyota FT-86
lime green pearl
Orange metallic

Challenger R/T 70
Sublime

Camaro Z28 69
Hugger Orange

VW Lupo cup car 00
Fantasiagrun

Lotus Evora 09
Chrome Orange
Isotope Green

Other Paints
HEMI Orange
Screaming Yellow Clearcoat
Sassy Grass Green
Gold Metallic (not gold chrome)
New Imola Orange Pearl


Name a car and I'll see what I have... I have most race cars and fast UCD cars. I will trade one of my cars for every 5 of the above paints...
 
Last edited:
Toyota FT-86
lime green pearl
Orange metallic

Challenger R/T 70
Sublime

Camaro Z28 69
Hugger Orange

VW Lupo cup car 00
Fantasiagrun

Lotus Evora 09
Chrome Orange
Isotope Green

Other Paints
HEMI Orange
Screaming Yellow Clearcoat
Sassy Grass Green
Gold Metallic (not gold chrome)
New Imola Orange Pearl


Name a car and I'll see what I have... I have most race cars and fast UCD cars.

I'm confused, so the paint listed is what you want, and the car is what you'll give for that paint?
 
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
Coral Turquoise
If you have this mate am pretty sure I could get 5 of them Paints.
Got 1700+ so I know I have seen a few of them.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
I should have 5 of thoses but will confirm. You have any tickets par chance ?
 
I'm confused, so the paint listed is what you want, and the car is what you'll give for that paint?

I'll give any one of my cars for 5 of those paints...

Sorry, I'll make it more clear...
 
do you have any of these cars:

Nissan mm cup car (Number/color: 8 grey,41 light blue or 77 white)
Renaultsport Clio Cupcar (5 red or 55 blue)
Renaultsport Lutecia Cupcar (66 white)

Mini One´02: Chili Red - Cosmos Black Metallic - Indi Blue Metallic - Pure Silver Metallic
Mini Cooper´02: Black - Velvet Red Metallic
Mini Cooper S´02: Electric Blue Metallic
Ford Ka´01Salsa Rot Metallic - Colorado Rot
Minis & Kas only with 0 Switches, UCD ok!


or a ticket?
 
I should have 5 of thoses but will confirm. You have any tickets par chance ?

When I re-activate my second GT5 account I have a level 21, rally ticket and a few others...
 
When I re-activate my second GT5 account I have a level 21, rally ticket and a few others...

I'll go for the rally ticket sure !!! 👍
 
I have 5 of those paints, I need 5 horns and 5 museum cards I don't have. Check link.:) crypto-manic
 
:lol: I also have at least 5 of those paints. but I think you will get everything you need for a ticket and some horns and museum cards. ;)
 
I can get you 5 Hemi Orange's for your Rally Ticket
 
I got hemi orange, new imola orange, chrome orange x2, and hugger orange would trade them for lvl 21 ticket
 
Back