I want this or that, for this or that :-)

  • Thread starter Thread starter shepzki
  • 6 comments
  • 374 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

shepzki

-.-. .- -... -... .- --.
Premium
Messages
3,300
England
England
Messages
shepzki
Today, I now find myself down to a very short list of car's I don't have, am willing to part with anything from my garage for something I want. Link to my garage is in my sig, please note that I have obtained more car's than is on my list so if you don't see a car you would like please just ask, I may just have it. :-)

I would like either:

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 or
Corvette C5R '00 or
RS200 Rally Car '85

Any of those will do, first to offer one and can trade now and not the middle of next week for it win's. :-)
 
Last edited:
i have the BWM, but it's not 0miles.
 
Hi mate, I think I may have the McLaren F1 you're after - give me 5 mins and I'll go check. I require an X2010, any colour, any miles, solely for grinding the Daytona Oval. More than willing to throw in a couple of others if necessary. Back in 5
 
i have the BWM, but it's not 0miles.

Doesn't matter, I collect car's to drive them not to sit there looking pretty. If you can trade now great, add PSN shepzki and send the car. I will send whatever you want after I receive it.
 
You got it.. I'm in the middle of a short B-Spec, but once i finish, I'll send it over.
 
I have the BMW right now or the RS200 Rally car tomorrow night.
 
I have the BMW right now or the RS200 Rally car tomorrow night.

Done my trade for today, but can trade again tomorrow if you are still interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back