I Want to Love This Game But I Can't Why

• Thread starter serGinnio
  • 2 comments
Turkey
Turkey
mrserGinnio
OK i'm gonna start with a (not so) little history

I skipped the entire 6th generation of consoles i jumped gran turismo 2 to gt5
Finally couple months ago i got a ps2 and because the lack of gt in ps4(i sold my ps3 for this i regret it) i have an opportunity to play the gt3 and 4

So my long wait is over tried gt4 and blown away best..gt..ever period still playing it so much fun

on topic. With excitement on gt4 i also tried to play gt3
opening movie with lenny kravitz is a good way to start started with some arcade mode. good car selection nice challenge and professional difficulty has a lot of fun. music is awesome and snoop dogg's rap? interesting. for 2001 game graphics are just amazing ost of gt3 best in the series sometimes i stop by the menus to listen some good music after race replay great but some exceptions ssr11? yes please.

but when i get into the simulation mode i just got bored usually give up shut down the ps2 i can't move on i don't want to drive ae86 anymore but i can't buy any new cars because insufficent currency so when is the excitement begin i want to race with good cars (ae86 is not a bad car i just got bored)

I just want to love this game but with that pace i can't help me please.

OK i'm gonna start with a (not so) little history

I skipped the entire 6th generation of consoles i jumped gran turismo 2 to gt5
Finally couple months ago i got a ps2 and because the lack of gt in ps4(i sold my ps3 for this i regret it) i have an opportunity to play the gt3 and 4

So my long wait is over tried gt4 and blown away best..gt..ever period still playing it so much fun

on topic. With excitement on gt4 i also tried to play gt3
opening movie with lenny kravitz is a good way to start started with some arcade mode. good car selection nice challenge and professional difficulty has a lot of fun. music is awesome and snoop dogg's rap? interesting. for 2001 game graphics are just amazing ost of gt3 best in the series sometimes i stop by the menus to listen some good music after race replay great but some exceptions ssr11? yes please.

but when i get into the simulation mode i just got bored usually give up shut down the ps2 i can't move on i don't want to drive ae86 anymore but i can't buy any new cars because insufficent currency so when is the excitement begin i want to race with good cars (ae86 is not a bad car i just got bored)

I just want to love this game but with that pace i can't help me please.
You think that's bad? I started GT3 with a Chrysler PT Cruiser. :lol:

Seriously, it's just like any GT. Do a few races, save up some money, and pretty soon you'll have enough to move up into a faster car. Wash, rinse, repeat until the game is done. :)

(Also, you need to start using better English, if possible. It says so in the Acceptable Use Policy you accepted when signing up.)

GT3 is pretty slow but it is practically a test...do what I did, I got a Mazda MX-5, tuned it up and did super speedway in beginner class GT World cup until I could buy a Viper (Just like GT1, you know you have arrived once you have bought a Viper) tune it up (Horsepower only) and then put it in the Like the wind race. Once you win and have the 787B....well godamn son if things still aren't progressing fast enough for you then I suggest you take up the Tuba instead

Back