- 1,131

- Slovenj Gradec
- TheNordschleife
To be exact, I want to share with you some pictures on my walls:
These two are my work. I collected postcards when I was in Audi Museum Inglstadt and made some sort of "puzzle" from them. First one's theme is Audi History and second one's theme is Audi Motorsport History. The frames are 40x30cm.
And this is A3 size poster I bought in Audi Museum Ingolstadt (very funny story it was: By purchasing this for about 3EUR I got free parking in front of Museum, (in fact, any purchase in Audi Museum gets you free parking) which would cost me about 10EUR. A true bargain, I must say. The frame is 40x30cm.
A friend draw this for me on my request. It's an Audi Sport Quattro S1 Pikes Peak. The frame is 40x30cm.
And this is a picture, that I bought from a man in Slovenia, who draws these sort of pictures and sells the prints of them. It's Chris Amon in a Ferrari from that folden era of Grand Prix racing in the 70s. Believe me, the image looks better in reality than here on a photo. The frame is 40x30cm.
And this one I got today from same man as previous one. I put it on a black background and printed out the title to put it under the image. It's really stunning in reality, trust me. The frame is 60x40cm.
I hope I didn't bother you too much, but I had to show these, since I feel so happy about them. Especially last two.
BTW: If anyone is perhaps interested in purchasing prints like that - here is the artist's web page. http://www.freewebs.com/ferrari312/ There are prints of them avaialble or even some of the originals. The prints are high quality - done at high resolution and on photo paper (When held in hand it feels just like holding a photo of that size).
These two are my work. I collected postcards when I was in Audi Museum Inglstadt and made some sort of "puzzle" from them. First one's theme is Audi History and second one's theme is Audi Motorsport History. The frames are 40x30cm.
And this is A3 size poster I bought in Audi Museum Ingolstadt (very funny story it was: By purchasing this for about 3EUR I got free parking in front of Museum, (in fact, any purchase in Audi Museum gets you free parking) which would cost me about 10EUR. A true bargain, I must say. The frame is 40x30cm.
A friend draw this for me on my request. It's an Audi Sport Quattro S1 Pikes Peak. The frame is 40x30cm.
And this is a picture, that I bought from a man in Slovenia, who draws these sort of pictures and sells the prints of them. It's Chris Amon in a Ferrari from that folden era of Grand Prix racing in the 70s. Believe me, the image looks better in reality than here on a photo. The frame is 40x30cm.
And this one I got today from same man as previous one. I put it on a black background and printed out the title to put it under the image. It's really stunning in reality, trust me. The frame is 60x40cm.
I hope I didn't bother you too much, but I had to show these, since I feel so happy about them. Especially last two.
BTW: If anyone is perhaps interested in purchasing prints like that - here is the artist's web page. http://www.freewebs.com/ferrari312/ There are prints of them avaialble or even some of the originals. The prints are high quality - done at high resolution and on photo paper (When held in hand it feels just like holding a photo of that size).