I want to tade my cars for your matte paints....

  • Thread starter Thread starter claythrow
  • 25 comments
  • 1,051 views

claythrow

Premium
Messages
922
I'm looking for Matte paints that aren't your standard generic "highlighter" colors...although I do need a pink.

I have almost all of the "fun" cars in the game, all the x1 colors, all the FGT colors, all the Rm's, all the LM's, so if you tell me what you are looking for I probably have it, even many of the old cars. What I don't have (because I don't care about them) are many of the standard low horsepower cars, skylines, roaadsters etc.

Last thing, I probably won't be online much more today, and I won't be home to trade till 11 pm-ish EST. So keep that in mind. I have multiple slots available depending on the car you want so if you want to trade multiple cars thats fine with me. I'm looking to pick up 20 or so mattes in total.
 
Last edited:
I can send you 5 of your choice, am missing a 0 miles X1 #4 gunmetal grey, you interested? My paint list is in my sig.
 
Hi,

I have all of the mattes (and colour shifts). Happy to trade for cars on the WANTED list in my signature or X1s other than carbon and yellow.
 
matte dark blue
matte black
matte light red x3
matte dark grey
matte dark silver
matte purple
matte green
matte brown
matte white
matte orange

for silver or gloss blue x1 or white FGT
 
Matte Silver
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Yellow

Any chance this and a car can get you to trade me a much wanted/needed FGT?

Please PM me if interested, or add me: Monkii-3000

I can send first as im new to this wonderfull forum and have no other guarantee to give you!
 
Bump....

Home and online now to trade....anyone?
 
Bump....

Home and online now to trade....anyone?
I have tons of paints. Let me know what you want.

I'm looking for:
VW Nardo (0 miles)
BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (0 miles)
 
I wouldn't mind a purple Honda S2000 LM ;)
I have mattes pink orange yellow purple red light blue light red light silver silver dark silver and those are only the ones I can remember.
 
The purple Honda has a waiting list. Someone is scheduled for tomorrow after reset, but he kind of just told me let him know so if he doesn't come through I'll let you know.
 
Chrome
Silver Chrome,

Matte
AMG Monza grau magno
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Dark Green,
Matte Dark Gray,
Matte Dark Red,
Matte Dark Blue,
Matt Black
Matte White,
Matte Silver,
Matte Red
Matte Blue
Matte Black
Matte Green
Matte Orange
Matte Brown
Matte Pink
Matte Gray
Matte Yellow
Matte Purple
Matte Light Gray
Matte Light Green
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Silver
Matte Light Red

Color shifts:
AZZURRO Nuvola Iridescente
AURORA Nuvola Iridescente
Chameleon Orange
Chameleon Blue
Formula Chameleon Green
Reflex Spice
Reflex Purple
Maziora Seyfert
Maziora Everet
Maziora Trapezium
Maziora Andromeda
Maziora Andromedall
Maziora Plreadesll
Mazoria Mazeran
Mazoria Matterhorn
Mazoria McKenley


Non-Chrome Chromes
Mid Yellow Chrome
Chrome Orange Metallic
Chrome Orange
 
I have tons of paints. Let me know what you want.

I'm looking for:
VW Nardo (0 miles)
BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 (0 miles)

I have the BMW Mclaren F1....let me see where it is.
 
Chrome
Silver Chrome,

Matte
AMG Monza grau magno
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Dark Green,
Matte Dark Gray,
Matte Dark Red,
Matte Dark Blue,
Matt Black
Matte White,
Matte Silver,
Matte Red
Matte Blue
Matte Black
Matte Green
Matte Orange
Matte Brown
Matte Pink
Matte Gray
Matte Yellow
Matte Purple
Matte Light Gray
Matte Light Green
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Silver
Matte Light Red

Color shifts:
AZZURRO Nuvola Iridescente
AURORA Nuvola Iridescente
Chameleon Orange
Chameleon Blue
Formula Chameleon Green
Reflex Spice
Reflex Purple
Maziora Seyfert
Maziora Everet
Maziora Trapezium
Maziora Andromeda
Maziora Andromedall
Maziora Plreadesll
Mazoria Mazeran
Mazoria Matterhorn
Mazoria McKenley


Non-Chrome Chromes
Mid Yellow Chrome
Chrome Orange Metallic
Chrome Orange

What are you looking for in return? And where do you get the chrome paints from?
 
What are you looking for in return? And where do you get the chrome paints from?


the other chromes arent really chromes... but you use to only get them on the login bonus but I have seen a lotus with the chrome orange metallic in the UCD and chrome orange from a lexus in the dealership....

basically I accept any car im missing over 1.5 million= 5 chips
below 1.5= 3 or 4 chips

depending on what you want i can send 10 chips today....


my car list in mygranturismo.net

but these are the only over 1.5 million left for me to get

Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03

by Pescarolo Sport (2003, France)

Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98

by Panoz (1998, USA) 23 2,989,725 Cr

205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86

by Peugeot (1986, France) 16 1,993,810 Cr

205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85

by Peugeot (1985, France) 13 1,964,540

RS200 Rally Car '85

by Ford (1985, USA) 15 1,957,210 Cr

STARION 4WD Rally Car '84

by Mitsubishi (1984, Japan) 11 1,735,738 Cr

Calibra Touring Car '94

by Opel (1994, Germany) 14 1,492,192

Calibra Super Touring Car '94

by Vauxhall (1994, UK) 15 1,475,963 Cr
 
The purple Honda has a waiting list. Someone is scheduled for tomorrow after reset, but he kind of just told me let him know so if he doesn't come through I'll let you know.

No worries mate. One just fell into my lap as I was checking this thread! 👍 Love this place. :)
 
the other chromes arent really chromes... but you use to only get them on the login bonus but I have seen a lotus with the chrome orange metallic in the UCD and chrome orange from a lexus in the dealership....

basically I accept any car im missing over 1.5 million= 5 chips
below 1.5= 3 or 4 chips

depending on what you want i can send 10 chips today....


my car list in mygranturismo.net

but these are the only over 1.5 million left for me to get

Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03

by Pescarolo Sport (2003, France)

Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98

by Panoz (1998, USA) 23 2,989,725 Cr

205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86

by Peugeot (1986, France) 16 1,993,810 Cr

205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85

by Peugeot (1985, France) 13 1,964,540

RS200 Rally Car '85

by Ford (1985, USA) 15 1,957,210 Cr

STARION 4WD Rally Car '84

by Mitsubishi (1984, Japan) 11 1,735,738 Cr

Calibra Touring Car '94

by Opel (1994, Germany) 14 1,492,192

Calibra Super Touring Car '94

by Vauxhall (1994, UK) 15 1,475,963 Cr


I have all of those cars except for the '85 205 turbo rally. Let me see what ones are in an account I can send from right now.
 
Do you have any of the FTO STCs or Intergra Touring Cars with 0 miles? I've got tons of paint for trade.
 
I have all of those cars except for the '85 205 turbo rally. Let me see what ones are in an account I can send from right now.

ok go ahead and look... if you want we can make it a two day deal or more... depending how many chips you want
 
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03

by Pescarolo Sport (2003, France)


Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98

by Panoz (1998, USA) 23 2,989,725 Cr



Calibra Touring Car '94

by Opel (1994, Germany) 14 1,492,192




I have the above 3 that I can send right now.
 
what colors do you want and how many of each.... i will give you 5 chips per car
 
what colors do you want and how many of each.... i will give you 5 chips per car

Just give me the 5 coolest ones you got, just no "highlighter" colors except for pink. I'll pm you in a minute
 
id feel more comfortable you choosing the colors...
 
Thanks all. Got everything I need. Thread closed.
 
Back