i want to trade my x1 carbon, make me an offer

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigpappa3
  • 10 comments
  • 735 views
Messages
18
i got an x1 carbon with 3 miles i believe and no mods. I want to trade ASAP before 7pm est.
 
Are you lost young man? Would you like some sweeties?
 
You sure? The marketplace is that way ^

Btw, when you get there it might help if you tell people what you want for your car.
 
I have a super ultra rare Midget II to trade. 0 miles/0 Switches :)
 
How about swap it for a skyline I have, they are very rare. Or perhaps an MX5, also very difficult to get hold of.
 
I have one old shoe... it's roughly the same value since duping was possible.

I'll even throw in the foot (I work in a morgue).
 
You're in the wrong forum!
 
Back