I WANT! Toms Chaser,Spoon race s2000, bp rx7 (d1gp), Ae86 SS (Offering rare)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dankhusky
  • 26 comments
  • 1,407 views
Messages
35
Messages
Dankhusky
Im looking for any of the cars listed in the title preferably stock

Cars I have to offer:
Prototype X1
S Vettel X1
Nissan fairlady z LM concept
2J
2D
Formla gran turismo - white
Ford mark iv
ferrari 330 p4
RUF RGT 00 - I think is upped
Nismo 400R - fully upped
Fully upped enzo
Supra RZ - stock or fully upped chrome (perfect drag setup)
22b - fully upped
Gran turismo R34 GTR
XJ220 - fully upped
speed 12 - fully upped
Blitz d1gp ER34 (s)
etc


Paint:
1x matte black
2x silver chrome
 
Last edited:
do you have schwimwagen?

if so I can trade you now for the rx-7 bp
 
off work tomorrow looking for a trade sometime in the morning or afternoon.
 
I have the Spoon S2000 Race Car, AE86 SS, and HKS Genki Silvia. Trade for a Subaru WRC 08 and Suzuki WRC?
 
I have Ae86,spoon,and bp rx7.Trade for your white fourmula gt?
 
I have the Spoon S2000 Race Car, AE86 SS, and HKS Genki Silvia. Trade for a Subaru WRC 08 and Suzuki WRC?

only have the c4 rally car or any of the Lancia rally cars
 
preferably want a chaser today
 
I have the 86 SS and the HKS S15, I want the 330? I can trade now, lemme know
 
I have the genki silvia untouched from the UCD.Your is FGT is plain white or with another color?
 
still waiting for mrmeeogy to send if not gonna report him
 
i have the toms chaser but fully modded
 
Have Tom's Chaser untouched, bought from UCD & sitting in my garage
 
Hey mate i have toms chaser un modded, s2000race car unmodded will give them both to you for a proto x1, lt me know if you havnt sorted anything yet :) cheers:)
 
Have fully tuned enzo for your carbon x
 
I have an AE86SS. looking for the Mark IV.
 
i have the chaser, il add you later and see what i can work out. it will definatly be after reset
 
looking for a trade for tomorrow
 
Back