Sgt_Deeds Messages 546 Messages Sgt_Deeds2 Dec 27, 2010 #1 I have a huge list of car so ask me what you looking for and we will make arrangement i already have : Blue FGT X2010 RED BULL PAINT I want other colored one
I have a huge list of car so ask me what you looking for and we will make arrangement i already have : Blue FGT X2010 RED BULL PAINT I want other colored one
N nickg07 Messages 1,579 Messages Ballist1x Dec 27, 2010 #2 I have silver fgt. Looking for race car like panoz or better would like c5r.
O Oz_rules910 Messages 445 Messages Epic_donuts7 Dec 27, 2010 #3 I have a White FGT and would like a Xanavi Nissan GT-R '08 or another JGTC
B Boab Messages 494 Messages AtsushiKuroi Dec 27, 2010 #4 I have the Red Bull X2010. Looking for some JGTC or Rare JDM, or a Race Car.
BETOGTR Messages 486 Messages BETOGTR Dec 27, 2010 #5 I got silver/black , red , white , white purple , green/yellow , but the only one I could deliver today is white !!
I got silver/black , red , white , white purple , green/yellow , but the only one I could deliver today is white !!
S Shaggz Messages 82 Messages Shaggzm4 Dec 27, 2010 #6 I have both the cars you want I'm looking for a speed 8
Sgt_Deeds Messages 546 Messages Sgt_Deeds2 Dec 27, 2010 #7 Shaggz I have both the cars you want I'm looking for a speed 8 Click to expand... i dont have that
Sgt_Deeds Messages 546 Messages Sgt_Deeds2 Dec 27, 2010 #8 Oz_rules910 I have a White FGT and would like a Xanavi Nissan GT-R '08 or another JGTC Click to expand... i have that Xanaxi when your for trade
Oz_rules910 I have a White FGT and would like a Xanavi Nissan GT-R '08 or another JGTC Click to expand... i have that Xanaxi when your for trade
Sgt_Deeds Messages 546 Messages Sgt_Deeds2 Dec 27, 2010 #9 nickg07 I have silver fgt. Looking for race car like panoz or better would like c5r. Click to expand... What is The C5r ?
nickg07 I have silver fgt. Looking for race car like panoz or better would like c5r. Click to expand... What is The C5r ?
N nickg07 Messages 1,579 Messages Ballist1x Dec 27, 2010 #10 Corvette C5-R Race Car, its yellow and white. Standard model. My car is the silver and black FGT.
O Oz_rules910 Messages 445 Messages Epic_donuts7 Dec 27, 2010 #12 Sgt_Deeds i have that Xanaxi when your for trade Click to expand... Tomorrow, pm me with psn