I want your 0/0/0 cars! Anything tradable considered!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mobydick
  • 46 comments
  • 3,280 views
I got a Yellowhat Nissan Skyline 0/0 for a B'day Ticket?
 
I got a Yellowhat Nissan Skyline 0/0 for a B'day Ticket?

I think I can buy the Yellowhat R35 anyway and my tradin schedule is a bit full. If you don't mind the wait sure we can do that, B-Day '67 or '67?
 
Sent the Audi today 👍
 
Yeah got it mate, thank you and I believe it'll be a smooth trade

Thanks for sending me the car 👍
 
i'm interesting to make the trade on August 26th
 
Crislot
i'm interesting to make the trade on August 26th

Thanks for offering mate, and sorry for the wait!
 
Xavier2342
Thanks for sending me the car 👍

Thank you for sending it back so I have another tuned example! Great trader, all round good guy.
 
Thank you for sending it back so I have another tuned example! Great trader, all round good guy.

No problem bro 👍
 
got a dark blue 0/0 RGT.
Dont want anything for it.
 
got a dark blue 0/0 RGT.
Dont want anything for it.

What a kind soul you'v got! A million thanks to you if you can give me your PSN!
 
Confirmed :)
 
Any other buddies on GTPlanet would like to help please?!!!
 
Hey, I'm looking for 0/0 Academy Cars, and Bday Tickets that I don't have. You can check the link to my trading thread in my signature to see what I have available. I also have many 0/0 cars but I'm still compiling a list. If you don't see anything you want, you can always ask me about specific cars and I can see if I have it with 0/0. Let me know if you're interested.

PM or post in my thread is preferred, following so many threads is getting difficult for me :)
 
Back