I want your Furais!

  • Thread starter Thread starter xTADAKICHIx
  • 24 comments
  • 638 views
Messages
352
Messages
xTADAKICHIx
Every one of em. Well actually just the colors I don't have. And since I'm just starting, that means everything except for champagne gold. What am I offering?
Well, chrome is my general offer, as I hate the one-a-day trading crap, but I'll consider reasonable offers. What are you waiting for? They're prize cars, so you should have one right? RIGHT?

Pending trades:
AllyWheels-Red
Tweeters27-Blue(?)
 
Last edited:
Come on, Not even for anything out of my garage? You just got interested. Admit it.
 
i have one give me 5 mins to check the colour :)
what do you have race car wise?
 
i have one in Gran Turismo Red mettallic! 17 miles.

Want Jag XJR-9 LM.

Deal?

I can send now
 
My garage is in my sig. I believe I have a few I can trade, but only if it's a colour I like.
 
Never mind, Ally beat me to it :)
 
i have one in Gran Turismo Red mettallic! 17 miles.

Want Jag XJR-9 LM.

Deal?

I can send now

Sounds good. Can't trade now, I'm currently judging a middle school science fair lol.
 
Mine's a blue color, not sure what it's called but I can let you know in 10-15 minutes. Want to trade for the R92CP Race Car?
 
LOL you edited that at the perfect time.
 
I have gunmetal gray, and white Furais. Will send both if you can hook me up with any one of Ford Mark IV race car, Ferrari F330, or BMW McLaren F1 race car.
 
can i have the astra for the gun metal furai please? can trade now :)
 
I'm going to let the others make a deal. I need to trade 'now' as its late here!

Thanks though.

We can do the trade in 24 hours if you're still interested then.
 
Last edited:
White furai for ruf yellowbird?
 
I have gunmetal gray, and white Furais. Will send both if you can hook me up with any one of Ford Mark IV race car, Ferrari F330, or BMW McLaren F1 race car.

Don't have any of those cars, my garage is in my sig, and other than that, I've got nothing.

Plus I can't trade for like 3.5 hours. Sorry guys, I put you on the pending list, but I'll be late on trading.
 
Don't have any of those cars, my garage is in my sig, and other than that, I've got nothing.

Sorry dude I should have checked. As there are others offering the same colours as mine I will step down and go hunt me some racers.
Happy trading
 
Sorry dude I should have checked. As there are others offering the same colours as mine I will step down and go hunt me some racers.
Happy trading

No one has white. Any chance you're trading it?
 
Sure I can trade you the white. Nothing in your garage is leaping out at me though, so just throw some chromes at me. Or mattes if you have them. It's all good.
 
Sure I'll trade 3 chromes for it. I can do that tonight if you're available.
 
Oh mine's Gran Turismo Blue Metallic by the way. Can trade tomorrow night if you want
 
Not a problem. Should I send PSN friend request or wait for you?
The id i'll be using is promethea76.
 
Back