I Want Your Help for a Photomode Project

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 27 comments
United States
Lexington, KY
bryphotoguy
BryCivicSi
I am looking for some help creating a photo for one of the competitions this week. It should only take an hour of your time and would have to be in the evening this week or maybe afternoon Thursday. I assume I can get imarobot to help. I would like a total of 2-3 people other than myself.

For your troubles I will buy you a car of your choice or you can keep the one I have provided. I am looking for stock Charger Daytonas.

Let ne know when you would be available.

I have 3. Love those things. Any color preference? And I assume stock externally.

Yeah, I am looking for stock bodies and stock paint schemes. I don't have a color preference right now. I have the medium/ bright green one though.

Friday or Saturday would have to be after 5PM Cali time. I work Friday and Saturday. Anytime Sunday would work for me.

Any interest to anyone else? Could use one maybe two more people for a shoot this weekend. Get a free car for an hour of your time. :D

So just stock bodies? No roll cage or anything? I want to make mine uncontrollably fast. haha

Basically what I want to create is a car show photo something along those lines. A couple of Charger Daytonas in a row would look pretty cool I would think. And maybe a couple of different shots in the grass if I can find a way to make them look artistic. Either all front ends or rear ends together in a circle or something. No racing involved.

We're obviously using different colors right? I'll be using the Daytona Orange color.(brightest orange)

If you need a car imarobot, let me know and I will send you one.

OK, tomorrow I will be free after 5PM west coast time and basically anytime Sunday. What times are you two free to help me out. And any preference on a car you'd like me to buy either of you for your troubles?

I bought one last night, i got the second green in the list if you go from left to right. Its almost armyish green. Dont worry about buying me a car, im fine with helping out. If 5 is good for you then ill see you at 5.

5pm it is then. GT, I will send you a friend request on XBL later tonight. I swapped mine out for one of the blue colors so we're all good there. I'll have a room up and ready to go at 5.

Red if ya got one or gold? We have green, blue and Orange already. Don't want black or white. I am not really sure what other colors there are but the brighter the better.

I am going to change my color to a brighter green, the one i chose is kinda dark. Most likely pick the 3rd or 4th green from the list.

Nope, that is awesome. I'll send you a fr on XBL later tonight too. And robot, if I were you, i would choose the 3rd green. :)

Back