I want your OCD 0/0 Blue Tacoma + MR2 GT-S 0/0

  • Thread starter Thread starter esoxhntr
  • 13 comments
  • 828 views
Messages
1,291
Canada
ontario
That aren't black.

That leaves the red and blue one.

If by some modern miracle you have a 97 MR2 GT-S in 0/0, I will take one too. I can trade a 97 MR2 G-Limited 0/0 :D (or whatever you fancy)

Have tickets (17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 67, 70, 89, 97, 1000, rally, historic rally, modern & classic muscle, etc) and over 600 cars. Name your price.

My (slightly out of date) Mygranturismo page: http://www.mygranturismo.net/11685
 
Last edited:
I have a red one in my ocd. If you can wait a while we can trade. Im at work right now and wont be able to add you till later today.
 
sounds good, what would you like? i'm at work now too. i can send after the reset today, when are you able to send?
 
I have a blue one.

Looking for a Shelby Cobra or A/C Cobra in black with gold stripes.

Thanks
 
sounds good, what would you like? i'm at work now too. i can send after the reset today, when are you able to send?

Do you have Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 ? I can send the truck as soon as I get home.
 
Do you have Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 ? I can send the truck as soon as I get home.

my gut says no, but i can check when i get home.
 
my gut says no, but i can check when i get home.

No problem, consider the truck yous already. We can work something out. Do you have a mygranturismo page?
 
I'll take the Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 for the truck.
 
Done deal.

Still need the blue one.
 
I have a blue one.

Looking for a Shelby Cobra or A/C Cobra in black with gold stripes.

Thanks

I am assuming the black w/gold Shelby Cobra is available in the New Car Dealership? I can buy it for you and deal for the blue Taco.
 
Which OCD colors do you have?
 
Back