I was an alien briefly :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bruunz
  • 15 comments
  • 1,130 views
Messages
116
Australia
Australia
I am so thrilled that i saw my name appear in the leader board. Even if it only lasted an hour so in the Daily C race last night.
I think i had another 0.3 up my sleeve according to optimal but stringing the lap together was beyond me.

Unfortunately my actual racing was wasn't that great. Too busy focusing on defending lines and possibly being too courteous and got DC randomly towards the end of one race.

Had a lot of fun.

upload_2018-1-19_10-8-38.png
 
It is fun when that happens! I've only done that twice and it never lasted for more than a few minutes, but I took screen shots of it too. Well done 👍
 
Can you get the replay of the top1? That's an insane time.
 
I am so thrilled that i saw my name appear in the leader board. Even if it only lasted an hour so in the Daily C race last night.
I think i had another 0.3 up my sleeve according to optimal but stringing the lap together was beyond me.

Unfortunately my actual racing was wasn't that great. Too busy focusing on defending lines and possibly being too courteous and got DC randomly towards the end of one race.

Had a lot of fun.

View attachment 707381
Nice work. 👍

I didn't realise you were Aussie.
I'll keep an eye out for your PSN-Id. :)

Can you get the replay of the top1? That's an insane time.
What if I told you he/she has since posted a faster time?
2:02.189

But wait, there's more. :sly:
What if I told you that they no longer top the leaderboard?
Current leader: 2:02.079
 
Last edited:
I am so thrilled that i saw my name appear in the leader board. Even if it only lasted an hour so in the Daily C race last night.
I think i had another 0.3 up my sleeve according to optimal but stringing the lap together was beyond me.

Unfortunately my actual racing was wasn't that great. Too busy focusing on defending lines and possibly being too courteous and got DC randomly towards the end of one race.

Had a lot of fun.

View attachment 707381
I'm with you on that. Ive been lucky enough to hold 7th place twice in the world ranking. Still it was only for like 20 minutes but it was enough for me to get that warm fuzzy feeling.
 
Nice work. 👍

I didn't realise you were Aussie.
I'll keep an eye out for your PSN-Id. :)


What if I told you he/she has since posted a faster time?
2:02.189

But wait, there's more. :sly:
What if I told you that they no longer top the leaderboard?
Current leader: 2:02.079

Exactly. Seems weird. I did 2:02:601 and TeamRedline_Enzo (one of the best sim racers in the world) a 2:02:555. A .2 or .0 is weird.

If you can, please share the replay. Thank you.
 
Comment Removed
 
Last edited:
Exactly. Seems weird. I did 2:02:601 and TeamRedline_Enzo (one of the best sim racers in the world) a 2:02:555. A .2 or .0 is weird.

If you can, please share the replay. Thank you.
Hang on.
So what we are saying is that there are 2 players in question here?

I assume you know my feelings simply regarding posting inflammatory YouTube videos ... "look at this dirty driver"?
I won't be posting videos here on an assumption there may or may not be something questionable regarding lap times.

Hasn't this vigilante investigation run its course?
When is enough enough?
 
Hang on.
So what we are saying is that there are 2 players in question here?

I assume you know my feelings simply regarding posting inflammatory YouTube videos ... "look at this dirty driver"?
I won't be posting videos here on an assumption there may or may not be something questionable regarding lap times.

Hasn't this vigilante investigation run its course?
When is enough enough?

I want to know where they gain half a second. It's not like I don't know what I'm talking about. I don't have an Asian acc otherwise I'd go and watch the laps myself.

There are lap times in question. You're the one making it about the players.
 
Sorry mate.
But I'm not interested if you think you know what you are talking about or not.

As far as I'm concerned your ultimate game is to use this to continue on with this "investigation".
And I'm sorry, but rightly or wrongly, I'll take no more part in it.

There are ways in which you can organise these things yourself.
It's up to you if you wish to go down that route.
 
I guess it could be an investigation but surely it could just as easily end up as a learning experience? Am I missing something here?
 
I want to know where they gain half a second. It's not like I don't know what I'm talking about. I don't have an Asian acc otherwise I'd go and watch the laps myself.

There are lap times in question. You're the one making it about the players.
Forgot to grab it, but there were other similar times by the end of the day. Didn't see too much suspicious, just pushing the track limits into and out of turn 4...
 
Sorry mate.
But I'm not interested if you think you know what you are talking about or not.

As far as I'm concerned your ultimate game is to use this to continue on with this "investigation".
And I'm sorry, but rightly or wrongly, I'll take no more part in it.

There are ways in which you can organise these things yourself.
It's up to you if you wish to go down that route.

You're the one with the investigation in mind. I know since yesterday that PD has been taking care of the issue and that's settled for me.

I guess I'll have to ask someone else for the replays or make an Asian account. No problem.

@ColinNZ In Europe the fastest time was 2:02:555 at 2h00 am. Usually no aliens come after that time. I doubt they can cut the 4th corner more than I did (I'll share the video). Maybe in the last sector they did it. That's what I wanted to check.

Since this is my fav track I'd like to see how they can make half second.

Edit:

 
Last edited:
when I clicked this thread title, I thought I was on the David Icke forum :D
 
Sorry mate.
But I'm not interested if you think you know what you are talking about or not.

As far as I'm concerned your ultimate game is to use this to continue on with this "investigation".
And I'm sorry, but rightly or wrongly, I'll take no more part in it.

There are ways in which you can organise these things yourself.
It's up to you if you wish to go down that route.

All @zzz_pt asked for was a replay. Why so defensive?
 
Sorry mate.
But I'm not interested if you think you know what you are talking about or not.

As far as I'm concerned your ultimate game is to use this to continue on with this "investigation".
And I'm sorry, but rightly or wrongly, I'll take no more part in it.

There are ways in which you can organise these things yourself.
It's up to you if you wish to go down that route.
What a bizarre stance to take. It why does it matter the intentions?
Surely everyone would benefit from seeing crazy fast lap times?
 
Back