I was doing the pickup challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter theofilosz
  • 9 comments
  • 1,250 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

theofilosz

(Banned)
Messages
409
Greece
Greece
Messages
the0f1l0s
and a 458 came out of no where??? Didn't he know the ferrari challenge is in Monza?


:):):)
 
Ouch...
 
omg worst thing that happened in 2011 so far
 
And this relates to GT5, how?
 
as a joke :)
 
if he can afford
he can afford to fix it eh
 
The truck was probably like, "HaHa! I got ya little red car!" or "I'm the king of the hill! I killed one of the best car in the world!".

Joke aside. That just painful to see.
 
To be fair it would only have caught fire otherwise! LoL xD
 
Heh, it wouldn't have caught fire otherwise.^ Where do people come up with this stuff? The poor schmuck in the F150 has got to be hoping that his insurance will be able to cover the entire price of that car, but I really doubt it. To look on the more positive side, the value of other owners 458's around the world just went up.
 
Made me look. I'll admit that much.

You do realize there's an entire "Rumble Strip" for off-topic, as well as a "Comedy Corner" in there, right? ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back