I was wondering (AI issue)

  • Thread starter Thread starter MARcFuLLa
  • 4 comments
  • 593 views
Messages
108
Brazil
SP / Brazil
Messages
MARcFuLLa
Today i put on the B-spec to run a few races and I noticed that our BOB, depending on the occasion, level and temperament, attacks his opponents aggressively in a very well competitively AI behavior, becoming faster, overcoming
over the kerbs, and even making some slight touches on the opponents.

So why PD do not implement such AI temperament on A-Spec/seasonals races, or places our high level BOBs to race against ourselves? I believe that would gave us much more fun in the career racing mode...

cheers! 👍
 
Maybe it would be too much strain on the PS3 with 12 cars sporting a complex AI system.

Just a guess.
 
16 in arcade... but it would liven it up.
 
They do actually react to your presence, but you're often past them so quickly it doesn't matter.
 
Like everyone else I always wondered about the seemingly stupid braking behaviour of the AI. That is until I did an endurance race in the GT Spec II with ABS=1 TC=1. Suddenly I could understand some of the AI's behaviour. Maybe they race with no aids??
 
Back