I was wondering . . .

What other games do you guys/gals own for PS2? Personally, I picked up GT1 due to the RPG-like quality of successfully completing the game and collecting the cars, and have been hooked on the series ever since. I'm not a car guy; everything I know about cars has (sadly) come from playing Gran Turismo. The games I own so far are:

1) SSX
2) Time Splitters (waste of money, IMHO)
3) NHL 2001
4) Onimusha
5) Zone of the Enders
6) GT3

i saw this game called tokyo xteme racer zero...im not sure if its out yet but i saw it in da mp magazine and its another racin game....its about u on da highway in tokyo and u get to vrs any of da cars on da highway...and like u hab to get the other drivers attention and u guys start racing...dats all i no about dis game but i think its aswome....oh yea...im sure abou this one but Metal Gear Solid 2 is cumin out soon in USA....its nice..i suggest dat all ps2 players get dat game when it comes out...

1.GT3
2.Crazy Taxi
3.Twisted Metal Black
4.Midnight Club Street Racer
5.Tiger Woods Golf
5.Some gay baseball game
6.Tokyo Extreme Racer
7.ATV Offroad somethin'...

3 of those are my brother's.

1. GT3
2. Twisted Metal: Black
3. Midnight Club street racing
4. All star Baseball 2002
5. SSX
6.Crazy Taxi
7.Ridge Racer V

I just rented NBA street and loved it so i may get that soon.

I know this is completely off topic, but I recently read that Metal Gear Solid 2 will be coming out in the US BEFORE it comes out in Japan (November here, December there). They say it's because they want it to be out for our holiday shopping season, but it's also duing the same month as the XBox and GameCube are being released. What a coincendence!

In order of addictiveness!!

1. Unreal Tournament (I really recommend)
2. GranTurismo3
3. SSX
4. Dead Or Alive 2
5. Kessen (stupid game)
6. Super Bust-a-Move (pathetic i know, but my girfriend loves it)

I plan on buyin only 1 more game for the PS2 and that's Metal Gear Solid 2 s.o.l. just before I buy me an XboX.

In order of purchace:

1 tekken tag
2 smugglers run
3 fifa 2001 (cool soccer game if you like soccer)
4 onimusha (pimp game)
5 twisted metal (ps1 game, had to get the classic)
6 twisted metal2 (yet another classic game i had to get)
7 twisted metal black (just as fun as 1 & 2 only better)
8 GT3 (by far the best game i own)

Quote: from Andrew Lee on 5:03 pm on July 27, 2001[br]yall should get da tokyo xtreme racer its aswome
I was disappointed with the game myself.  It just seemed rather bland.  :sleepgo:

Back