I will compare Porsche Taycan in real life vs GT Sport

• Thread starter zavisic_
  • 6 comments
Slovenia
Slovenia
The title says it all. I'm going to drive the Taycan on Red Bull Ring.
The organiser told me the car will be having winter tyres unfortunately, so I want to know which tyres should I choose in the game that will be most similar in grip..
I'm thinking sports hard, or maybe even comforts? Would be glad for the help!

Winter tires are stickier aren’t they? So should have decent grip of its warm enough there. I’d think Comfort Soft may be the in game equivalent? But I’m curious to hear your comparison when you’re done though. :)

Last edited:
Winter tires are stickier aren’t they? So should have decent grip of its warm enough there. I’d think Comfort Soft may be the in game equivalent? But I’m curious to hear your comparison when you’re done though. :)
Just found out that they will change to summer tyres so it will be better. I think I will use sports hard tyres in the end.

Not stickier per se. The compounds won’t harden like many tire compounds do in near and below sub freezing temps.

I had a Miata during the GT5 years, and yeah. Comfort Softs to maybe a Sport Medium in that game where pretty accurate with the Falken tires I had on the Mazda. Though, that Miata never saw a race track so pushing it beyond some twisty roads (which Michigan really doesn’t have too many of) couldn’t lead to a true comparison.

Back