I will give you any Car you want in Gt5 for your chrome paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kevin Minato
  • 9 comments
  • 965 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
118
Messages
kminatz
the title says it all, i have 20 million Credits to spend but i want chrome paint more.

i will give you any car that you want weather that be Formula gt or the 20 million cars

just add me as a friend on psn "kminatz" and send me a message that says...
i have chrome paint for you

and then once i get the paint from you let me know what car you want for free
 
I have 4 chrome paint but you can get 1
 
Ok-its Silver Chrome.
 
Wrong section, use thread tools and move to Marketplace
 
I can send a chrome chip tonight and 5 more tomorrow?
 
i have silver chrome, do you have any colored x2010 with 0 miles?
 
I'll send you one chrome chip at about 9pm eastern time.

I'm looking for the audi r10 tdi in the new car dealership
 
closed!

i got my chrome paint from Scooter8299
thank you
 
In future, Kevin, please make sure you post your requests for trade in the correct section, or else moderator action will be necessary.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back