I will send you cars or gears to grind my BSpecs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChaosStar79
  • 11 comments
  • 687 views
Messages
605
United States
Seattle Circuit
Messages
PC from now on. Screw u guys.
Messages
http://tinyurl.com/ChaosStar79
My bobs need exercise and I'm willing to "pay" for some one to put them in their widget rotation as much as possible. I have 6 with the highest being lvl 38. My goal is to get him to 40 and get the others built up at the same time but I can't devote the time to BSpec to do it myself. So I guess I am offering whatever if you will run my drivers. I have all race suits and helmets and many cars in my garage that can be yours. :)

BTW I'm not sure whether this belongs in the marketplace or the BSpec forum so I'm just posting it here. Feel free to move it where ever.
 
Ask Duck, he does this sort of thing. Good luck.
 
Do you have a Plymouth Superbird '70 - Citron Mist Metallic?
 
Ask Duck, he does this sort of thing. Good luck.
Hey thanks, if this thread doesn't work out, I'll look him up for sure. :)
Do you have a Plymouth Superbird '70 - Citron Mist Metallic?

No sorry, I don't. I do have one but it is black and one switch/o.omiles on it, so I'm guessing I probably got it in whatever original color and painted it before adding it to my list of hundreds of cars that I never use.
 
S2000 LM in red?
 
S2000 LM in red?

Bingo! 0 switches/0 miles. Yours for the taking of you'll run my drivers for a while. I'd like to get about 4 people together so they can stay busy. Anything else you want?
 
I have decided I am going to open an account with Duck after all, but I am still interested in trading stuff for races if anyone is still interested. :)
 
I run 35 races a night and would be willing to help, I would take classic muscle cars, 1000 tickets maybe a bit of gear(already have it all). Horns I could be interested in horns or rare paints(not chromes mattes or cs), pretty much everything
 
I run 35 races a night and would be willing to help, I would take classic muscle cars, 1000 tickets maybe a bit of gear(already have it all). Horns I could be interested in horns or rare paints(not chromes mattes or cs), pretty much everything

That sounds great! I've got quite a few old muscle beasts that you might like and I'm pretty sure I have the 1000, rally and historic rally, lvl 21 & 23 tickets too. I know I have horns but no clue which ones or how many, I've only used that feature maybe once to give a clown car horn to some poor car. :lol: Any certain cars/horns/paints/etc that you are looking for?
 
Do you have any chromelines?
 
Do you have any chromelines?

Negative :guilty: I wish I did. I'd love to have Stealth too, but I don't know think either of them can be traded or even borrowed. Sorry.
 
Negative :guilty: I wish I did. I'd love to have Stealth too, but I don't know think either of them can be traded or even borrowed. Sorry.

Well look in my signature you know what to do.
 
Back