I will sort of be leaving this board soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will sort of be leaving this board soon. This is because under my current user I feel that my posts have been bad quality, and some people have understandly been giving me grief about this, plus I want to change my username. Just thought I better let everyone know so if something weird happens to my posts and you see it, don't worry. It is not your computer!

Edit: I will return with a new user, so don't worry. I am not gone for good. However, for some this might be a bad thing!

So you're leaving, but coming back under a different user name? Is that what you're saying?

Will the new user name have similar posting style as the current one, or you'll improve completely?

Why not just try and improve your posts with the one you've got? Then try to get Premium out of your folks - a month is £2 - and change your username that way.

Generally, these sort of things are best done quietly and without bringing attention to it. Saying your coming back as someone else rather defeats the purpose of trying to get a new start. I'd recommend that you not identify your new account with your old one, either, but that's up to you.

It's the real person at the keyboard that makes the difference, not the screen name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back