I wish could could have bumper dials in standard cockpits.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devil240Z
  • 6 comments
  • 619 views
Messages
861
United States
Olympia, Washington
Messages
Devil240Z
I really wish could could turn on the RPM/Speed dials from bumper cam when you are driving a standard car in the black cockpit. I hate that syringe looking rpm gauge. I keep missing shifts cause its down in the corner of the screen.
 
I really wish could could turn on the RPM/Speed dials from bumper cam when you are driving a standard car in the black cockpit. I hate that syringe looking rpm gauge. I keep missing shifts cause its down in the corner of the screen.
Sometimes I drive in hood cam cause the engine is the loudest there, the gear indicator (gear color in red to tell you when to shift) would be in the right bottom corner, well I happened to drive a red car... Missed every possible shift on the Nurb on my first try. Lol, needless to say I took that car to the paint shop..
 
Sometimes I drive in hood cam cause the engine is the loudest there, the gear indicator (gear color in red to tell you when to shift) would be in the right bottom corner, well I happened to drive a red car... Missed every possible shift on the Nurb on my first try. Lol, needless to say I took that car to the paint shop..
yeah I have to just turn the volume up so I can hear the engine better. My first car in real life actually didn't have a RPM gauge so you had to just shift by listening to the engine.
 
yeah I have to just turn the volume up so I can hear the engine better. My first car in real life actually didn't have a RPM gauge so you had to just shift by listening to the engine.
What car was that. Seems like a twingo hehe
 
What car was that. Seems like a twingo hehe
It was a 97 Honda Civic EK 5spd manual. (not a Type R but still a hatchback) it was the car my mom gave me when I got my license. Later I bought the gauge cluster from a type r and turbocharged the engine. It was really fast until it exploded. :D
 
It was a 97 Honda Civic EK 5spd manual. (not a Type R but still a hatchback) it was the car my mom gave me when I got my license. Later I bought the gauge cluster from a type r and turbocharged the engine. It was really fast until it exploded. :D
Lol ah Nice , This girl i always chill with has a eg hatch all motor putting out like 300hp
 
Back