I wish I could put 3/4 of my cars in storage

  • Thread starter Thread starter gambleboyen
  • 11 comments
  • 938 views
Messages
1,796
Messages
Gambleboyen
It's annoying, I only have about 120 cars, but still I think I have too much crap there that only gets in the way when selecting cars.

There should be a way to put the cars I don't want to use (ever) away without selling them. I still want to go for that 1000 car trophy.
 
If you don't want them, sell them. It's only a trophy, it doesn't actually mean anything.
 
Just wait, it gets worse.
I am quickly approaching 500 and there are so many cars I will never use it is ridiculous.
The only reason I continue to buy cars is the 1K trophy and the completionist mentality that I have to have one of every car in the game.
I went after all the high dollar cars first, so now I am just in the grinding process of buying everything that comes up in the UCD that I don't already have.
I had every car I actually wanted in the game somewhere around 300 cars.
The problem withe the Favorites list is that you can only have 100 cars there.

I would like to have all the cars I actually want to use online, and everywhere else that you can only access your favorites instead of your whole garage (stupidest restriction ever).

Is it really that odd to think someone might have more than 100 favorites out of 1,000+ cars?
 
The problem withe the Favorites list is that you can only have 100 cars there.

If you could add a lot more than 100, it would be completely pointless as you'd have to browse your favourites much like your regular garage...

And, really, the garage can be sorted, so it's not that big a deal, in my opinion. Having customisable sub-lists would be cool, though.
 
What we could use are multiple favorite lists that we can re-name. Then we could establish personal car "collections" for better garage organization. 👍
 
If you could add a lot more than 100, it would be completely pointless as you'd have to browse your favourites much like your regular garage...

And, really, the garage can be sorted, so it's not that big a deal, in my opinion. Having customisable sub-lists would be cool, though.

No. As I mentioned, there are various places, such as online, in the game where you can not access your garage, only the cars you have in your favorites list.
So, if I am playing online and decide to use a car I don't have in Favorites, I have to close the online section, go to my garage, remove a car from Favorites to make room, then add the car I want to Favorites, then reconnect online, and find the room I was in.
It's a major pain.
As I said, there are maybe 250-300 cars that I will ever really want to drive.
If they are not going to give us access to our full garage in all areas, then the 100 car limitation in Favorites is just causing more work than it is benefits.
 
The garage should have the ability to allow you to make custom folders. That would be handy.

Plus we need a power/weight ratio sorting like in GT4. Why did they remove this??
 
You could always just buy loads of karts and then sell them after you get the trophy, you will take a hit on money though. Best to do it after you got all other trophies though as you will collect a lot of cars so you will then lose less on the karts.
 
What we could use are multiple favorite lists that we can re-name. Then we could establish personal car "collections" for better garage organization. 👍

This!! It would be nice to be able to sort by race cars, road cars, old cars, useless cars etc. Another annoying thing is that the view in the garage always defaults back to the original view...I like the one where you see a big thumbnail picture of the car.

Wasn't there supposed to be some feature where you could see all of your cars parked neatly together, as in a large warehouse garage or something? That would be sweet
 
Back