- 1,333

- DK
- ZombieInfected
(I'm sorry if there's already a thread - I searched, but no luck.)
In free run it would be really helpful to have a scrollbar on the best lap rankings on each track. It's not much fun when the top 10 is all X2010 cars.
I wish I could save my preferences, regarding track and skid recovery force, in the filter results in the online lounge. It would also be nice if it went back to the room select, instead of all the way back to the main menu, when I leave a track.
Saving car setup would be really, really nice as well. On a USB stick would be perfect.
Flashing lights on standard cars - but I guess that will take more time to fix, than these "small" issues.
In free run it would be really helpful to have a scrollbar on the best lap rankings on each track. It's not much fun when the top 10 is all X2010 cars.
I wish I could save my preferences, regarding track and skid recovery force, in the filter results in the online lounge. It would also be nice if it went back to the room select, instead of all the way back to the main menu, when I leave a track.
Saving car setup would be really, really nice as well. On a USB stick would be perfect.
Flashing lights on standard cars - but I guess that will take more time to fix, than these "small" issues.